Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Mouse Escape

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 14 years ago
  Maybe only one table you can determine the size (like captain dan v zombieplan) with another option for chairs,...

But I search someone who can helps me to (began)creat this game?
Sillius 14 years ago
  You'll just need some different pics... Then add a tab in the level editor where you can change the background... But then again :D The levels can't get big if the background is, well too big :D
Jster95 14 years ago
  I think this should be in the game ideas topic.
It sounds good but im not sure about a level editor. It seems you want to change the background for different levels which maynot be easy. Don't listen to me though i don't understand flash at all.
SuperMario 14 years ago
  I don't know how to make a NEW game. :(
Jos 14 years ago
  Can someone learns me to make a game?
metaknight91 14 years ago
  when i get flash in 2 years, i'm gonna try and help you make it.
Jos 14 years ago
  I've got an idea for a BL game:

Mouse Escape (the screem in the game is from above):

The goal of the game is to catch all pieces of cheese in each level. You are a mouse in this game and there are also (little) snakes who will kill you. If you die you go to the beginning or to the previous cheskpoint (like in Rolling Turtle). Each level takes place in the house (in the livingroom, kitchen garden,...); on tables, chairs and the ground; with many objects and items (items to be durring a short time immune, to go up and down, to shoot,...).

Is this a good idea JP,...?

If it is a good idea; can someone helps my?

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

Jos 14 years ago
  I've got an idea for a BL game:

Mouse Escape (the screem in the game is from above):

The goal of the game is to catch all pieces of cheese in each level. You are a mouse in this game and there are also (little) snakes who will kill you. If you die you go to the beginning or to the previous cheskpoint (like in Rolling Turtle). Each level takes place in the house (in the livingroom, kitchen garden,...); on tables, chairs and the ground; with many objects and items (items to be durring a short time immune, to go up and down, to shoot,...).

Is this a good idea JP,...?

If it is a good idea; can someone helps my?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg