Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Offtopic post

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 13 years ago
  6^99999999999999999................
niimporta 13 years ago
  6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666
SuperMario 13 years ago
  666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

S***! Still in hell!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
Ahem, no flooding!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  A minute or two? That whole message takes less then one minute to read. I don't know anyone who reads that in more than a minute. If you use a minute to read that you're slow. Very slow, in fact. If you read that slow you can just go away, because all I am going to do is write something really stupid that doesn't make sense. Do not waste your time at this. Go to your neighbour and ask for a cup of tea. Then start a really long boring conversation. After you have finished the conversation and thrown your tea on the ground you can go back here, boot up your computer and maybe this message will be finished. Now, I know what you think, "ur copieing allyally u ********". I'm not. I don't insult you, you ****ing son of a ************************************. This would be copying allyally:
Hello today im going to talk to you about how pathetic you are for reading this message. Taken the hint? Have you already walked away from this because you know that it will have no impact on your life for the better or worse? No i didn't think so you see the further you carry on reading this message the more pathetic you are, but you stay determined to reach the end, why? What possible reason is keeping you reading this? If you think its entertaining, you shouldn't! All im doing is insulting you! If you think there might be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, there isn't, there's just a large amount of useless text. Still here? well done a gold medal made of regurgitated cow shit. You really are a grade A idiot, I've already wasted a minute or 2 of your life! Imagine what productive activities you could have engaged in in the time its taken you to get here. You could have got an insurance quote, There are companies that can get you one in just 60 seconds! you could have done that by now. you could have bought a ladder, why? Im not sure but you could have done it. But your still here! Seriously, GET A LIFE! You probably could have bought one in the time you spent reading this, makes you feel kinda bad doesn't it? knowing how seriously you motivated to do the most pointless things. Oh course now you wondering what kind of sad arse, sits here all day writing this. Well, I do. Because I just know that were all so mentally weak that when you started reading this, you wouldn't be able to stop. And im only 14! See? you were just outsmarted by some 14 year old. Ha. Duh. I didn't write that. Well, I did. But that's because you are stupid. You don't need to read this, you know. Do you have a life? I do, it's pretty nice. Lives are like PC's, but better. They're like Macs. Macs with 16 GB RAM. or maybe more. Much more. More that you can ever imagine. In fact, I can't imagine either. It's a pretty big number. More that 50. Wow. 50 is more than 42 so it's a big number. Oh and also, I want to say
A minute or two? That whole message takes less then one minute to read. I don't know anyone who reads that in more than a minute. If you use a minute to read that you're slow. Very slow, in fact. If you read that slow you can just go away, because all I am going to do is write something really stupid that doesn't make sense. Do not waste your time at this. Go to your neighbour and ask for a cup of tea. Then start a really long boring conversation. After you have finished the conversation and thrown your tea on the ground you can go back here, boot up your computer and maybe this message will be finished. Now, I know what you think, "ur copieing allyally u ********". I'm not. I don't insult you, you ****ing son of a ************************************. This would be copying allyally:
Hello today im going to talk to you about how pathetic you are for reading this message. Taken the hint? Have you already walked away from this because you know that it will have no impact on your life for the better or worse? No i didn't think so you see the further you carry on reading this message the more pathetic you are, but you stay determined to reach the end, why? What possible reason is keeping you reading this? If you think its entertaining, you shouldn't! All im doing is insulting you! If you think there might be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, there isn't, there's just a large amount of useless text. Still here? well done a gold medal made of regurgitated cow shit. You really are a grade A idiot, I've already wasted a minute or 2 of your life! Imagine what productive activities you could have engaged in in the time its taken you to get here. You could have got an insurance quote, There are companies that can get you one in just 60 seconds! you could have done that by now. you could have bought a ladder, why? Im not sure but you could have done it. But your still here! Seriously, GET A LIFE! You probably could have bought one in the time you spent reading this, makes you feel kinda bad doesn't it? knowing how seriously you motivated to do the most pointless things. Oh course now you wondering what kind of sad arse, sits here all day writing this. Well, I do. Because I just know that were all so mentally weak that when you started reading this, you wouldn't be able to stop. And im only 14! See? you were just outsmarted by some 14 year old. Ha. Duh. I didn't write that. Well, I did. But that's because you are stupid. You don't need to read this, you know. Do you have a life? I do, it's pretty nice. Lives are like PC's, but better. They're like Macs. Macs with 16 GB RAM. or maybe more. Much more. More that you can ever imagine. In fact, I can't imagine either. It's a pretty big number. More that 50. Wow. 50 is more than 42 so it's a big number. Oh and also, I want to say
Hello today im going to talk to you about how pathetic you are for reading this message. Taken the hint? Have you already walked away from this because you know that it will have no impact on your life for the better or worse? No i didn't think so you see the further you carry on reading this message the more pathetic you are, but you stay determined to reach the end, why? What possible reason is keeping you reading this? If you think its entertaining, you shouldn't! All im doing is insulting you! If you think there might be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, there isn't, there's just a large amount of useless text. Still here? well done a gold medal made of regurgitated cow shit. You really are a grade A idiot, I've already wasted a minute or 2 of your life! Imagine what productive activities you could have engaged in in the time its taken you to get here. You could have got an insurance quote, There are companies that can get you one in just 60 seconds! you could have done that by now. you could have bought a ladder, why? Im not sure but you could have done it. But your still here! Seriously, GET A LIFE! You probably could have bought one in the time you spent reading this, makes you feel kinda bad doesn't it? knowing how seriously you motivated to do the most pointless things. Oh course now you wondering what kind of sad arse, sits here all day writing this. Well, I do. Because I just know that were all so mentally weak that when you started reading this, you wouldn't be able to stop. And im only 14! See? you were just outsmarted by some 14 year old. Ha. Duh. I didn't write that. Well, I did. But that's because you are stupid. You don't need to read this, you know. Do you have a life? I do, it's pretty nice. Lives are like PC's, but better. They're like Macs. Macs with 16 GB RAM. or maybe more. Much more. More that you can ever imagine. In fact, I can't imagine either. It's a pretty big number. More that 50. Wow. 50 is more than 42 so it's a big number. Oh and also, I want to say ... A minute or two? That whole message takes less then one minute to read. I don't know anyone who reads that in more than a minute. If you use a minute to read that you're slow. Very slow, in fact. If you read that slow you can just go away, because all I am going to do is write something really stupid that doesn't make sense. Do not waste your time at this. Go to your neighbour and ask for a cup of tea. Then start a really long boring conversation. After you have finished the conversation and thrown your tea on the ground you can go back here, boot up your computer and maybe this message will be finished. Now, I know what you think, "ur copieing allyally u ********". I'm not. I don't insult you, you ****ing son of a ************************************. This would be copying allyally:
Hello today im going to talk to you about how pathetic you are for reading this message. Taken the hint? Have you already walked away from this because you know that it will have no impact on your life for the better or worse? No i didn't think so you see the further you carry on reading this message the more pathetic you are, but you stay determined to reach the end, why? What possible reason is keeping you reading this? If you think its entertaining, you shouldn't! All im doing is insulting you! If you think there might be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, there isn't, there's just a large amount of useless text. Still here? well done a gold medal made of regurgitated cow shit. You really are a grade A idiot, I've already wasted a minute or 2 of your life! Imagine what productive activities you could have engaged in in the time its taken you to get here. You could have got an insurance quote, There are companies that can get you one in just 60 seconds! you could have done that by now. you could have bought a ladder, why? Im not sure but you could have done it. But your still here! Seriously, GET A LIFE! You probably could have bought one in the time you spent reading this, makes you feel kinda bad doesn't it? knowing how seriously you motivated to do the most pointless things. Oh course now you wondering what kind of sad arse, sits here all day writing this. Well, I do. Because I just know that were all so mentally weak that when you started reading this, you wouldn't be able to stop. And im only 14! See? you were just outsmarted by some 14 year old. Ha. Duh. I didn't write that. Well, I did. But that's because you are stupid. You don't need to read this, you know. Do you have a life? I do, it's pretty nice. Lives are like PC's, but better. They're like Macs. Macs with 16 GB RAM. or maybe more. Much more. More that you can ever imagine. In fact, I can't imagine either. It's a pretty big number. More that 50. Wow. 50 is more than 42 so it's a big number. Oh and also, I want to say ...A minute or two? That whole message takes less then one minute to read. I don't know anyone who reads that in more than a minute. If you use a minute to read that you're slow. Very slow, in fact. If you read that slow you can just go away, because all I am going to do is write something really stupid that doesn't make sense. Do not waste your time at this. Go to your neighbour and ask for a cup of tea. Then start a really long boring conversation. After you have finished the conversation and thrown your tea on the ground you can go back here, boot up your computer and maybe this message will be finished. Now, I know what you think, "ur copieing allyally u ********". I'm not. I don't insult you, you ****ing son of a ************************************. This would be copying allyally:
Hello today im going to talk to you about how pathetic you are for reading this message. Taken the hint? Have you already walked away from this because you know that it will have no impact on your life for the better or worse? No i didn't think so you see the further you carry on reading this message the more pathetic you are, but you stay determined to reach the end, why? What possible reason is keeping you reading this? If you think its entertaining, you shouldn't! All im doing is insulting you! If you think there might be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, there isn't, there's just a large amount of useless text. Still here? well done a gold medal made of regurgitated cow shit. You really are a grade A idiot, I've already wasted a minute or 2 of your life! Imagine what productive activities you could have engaged in in the time its taken you to get here. You could have got an insurance quote, There are companies that can get you one in just 60 seconds! you could have done that by now. you could have bought a ladder, why? Im not sure but you could have done it. But your still here! Seriously, GET A LIFE! You probably could have bought one in the time you spent reading this, makes you feel kinda bad doesn't it? knowing how seriously you motivated to do the most pointless things. Oh course now you wondering what kind of sad arse, sits here all day writing this. Well, I do. Because I just know that were all so mentally weak that when you started reading this, you wouldn't be able to stop. And im only 14! See? you were just outsmarted by some 14 year old. Ha. Duh. I didn't write that. Well, I did. But that's because you are stupid. You don't need to read this, you know. Do you have a life? I do, it's pretty nice. Lives are like PC's, but better. They're like Macs. Macs with 16 GB RAM. or maybe more. Much more. More that you can ever imagine. In fact, I can't imagine either. It's a pretty big number. More that 50. Wow. 50 is more than 42 so it's a big number. Oh and also, I want to say ...A minute or two? That whole message takes less then one minute to read. I don't know anyone who reads that in more than a minute. If you use a minute to read that you're slow. Very slow, in fact. If you read that slow you can just go away, because all I am going to do is write something really stupid that doesn't make sense. Do not waste your time at this. Go to your neighbour and ask for a cup of tea. Then start a really long boring conversation. After you have finished the conversation and thrown your tea on the ground you can go back here, boot up your computer and maybe this message will be finished. Now, I know what you think, "ur copieing allyally u ********". I'm not. I don't insult you, you ****ing son of a ************************************. This would be copying allyally:
Hello today im going to talk to you about how pathetic you are for reading this message. Taken the hint? Have you already walked away from this because you know that it will have no impact on your life for the better or worse? No i didn't think so you see the further you carry on reading this message the more pathetic you are, but you stay determined to reach the end, why? What possible reason is keeping you reading this? If you think its entertaining, you shouldn't! All im doing is insulting you! If you think there might be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, there isn't, there's just a large amount of useless text. Still here? well done a gold medal made of regurgitated cow shit. You really are a grade A idiot, I've already wasted a minute or 2 of your life! Imagine what productive activities you could have engaged in in the time its taken you to get here. You could have got an insurance quote, There are companies that can get you one in just 60 seconds! you could have done that by now. you could have bought a ladder, why? Im not sure but you could have done it. But your still here! Seriously, GET A LIFE! You probably could have bought one in the time you spent reading this, makes you feel kinda bad doesn't it? knowing how seriously you motivated to do the most pointless things. Oh course now you wondering what kind of sad arse, sits here all day writing this. Well, I do. Because I just know that were all so mentally weak that when you started reading this, you wouldn't be able to stop. And im only 14! See? you were just outsmarted by some 14 year old. Ha. Duh. I didn't write that. Well, I did. But that's because you are stupid. You don't need to read this, you know. Do you have a life? I do, it's pretty nice. Lives are like PC's, but better. They're like Macs. Macs with 16 GB RAM. or maybe more. Much more. More that you can ever imagine. In fact, I can't imagine either. It's a pretty big number. More that 50. Wow. 50 is more than 42 so it's a big number. Oh and also, I want to say ... A minute or two? That whole message takes less then one minute to read. I don't know anyone who reads that in more than a minute. If you use a minute to read that you're slow. Very slow, in fact. If you read that slow you can just go away, because all I am going to do is write something really stupid that doesn't make sense. Do not waste your time at this. Go to your neighbour and ask for a cup of tea. Then start a really long boring conversation. After you have finished the conversation and thrown your tea on the ground you can go back here, boot up your computer and maybe this message will be finished. Now, I know what you think, "ur copieing allyally u ********". I'm not. I don't insult you, you ****ing son of a ************************************. This would be copying allyally:
A minute or two? That whole message takes less then one minute to read. I don't know anyone who reads that in more than a minute. If you use a minute to read that you're slow. Very slow, in fact. If you read that slow you can just go away, because all I am going to do is write something really stupid that doesn't make sense. Do not waste your time at this. Go to your neighbour and ask for a cup of tea. Then start a really long boring conversation. After you have finished the conversation and thrown your tea on the ground you can go back here, boot up your computer and maybe this message will be finished. Now, I know what you think, "ur copieing allyally u ********".
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Niimporta:
Check this!
niimporta 13 years ago
  LOOL, it's NOT happening
|
|
|
V
Im 13 years ago

SuperMario 13 years ago
  I'm getting sponsored again :(
Im 13 years ago

Im 13 years ago

Im 13 years ago
  D:> LFOR
SuperMario 13 years ago
  ROFL >:D
Im 13 years ago
  That... Scared the hell outta me. D:
SuperMario 13 years ago
Im 13 years ago
  Don't drive into a classroom.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  next term im driving around my school :3
best work ever :D
Im 13 years ago
  Erm.... Congrats? xD
Shiro 13 years ago
  Lol, 2.5 years left Im o_O
Im 13 years ago
  Let's have some Koskenkorva Viina, Shiro. :D
Right, we're not old enough. -_-
Shiro 13 years ago
  I'ma stop my old sentence, but I need a new one...

Lemme think of one ^^!
Im 13 years ago
  This is viina...
SuperMario 13 years ago
  BAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Im 13 years ago
  viina?
Im 13 years ago
  Then stop eating junk food.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  I'm very lazy to read that :/
Im 13 years ago
  iUpdated message. :/
chris3000 13 years ago
  you are slow Ahroo, lol

I am mature but i act crazy sometimes.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I read it in -90 seconds! >:D
Im 13 years ago
  You read my message in 30 seconds? I'm pretty sure you didn't, madam.

General

First post of the topic

niimporta 14 years ago
  Here you can post EVERYTHING you wan't.
So, let's GO!

**!!Knobs are allowed, but only if you use them with parsimony!!**

Ideas to post:

Pictures of the editor of levels
Something about games
Interesting stuff (like The canopener has been invented 42 years after the can)
Funny things
Funny Pictures
Funny videos
Funny histories
Or not funny histories
Spam (like PIE PIE PIE...)
and more..
Weird thing from other language (like PIE means feet in spanish..)
Do what U wan't, but don't insult!
And no flooding, we don't want to get drowned in messages (flooding = posting big messages)

1 visits from 1 Visitors on this topic, 52 minutes after the topic was created*

sss
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg