Play the games, create the levels

Topic, List the glitches you've found in SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  @short lived 313, thats basically the same thing that DAFT PUNK wote, exept it involves being inside the part of the bridge that reforms, it works best with kirby.
allyally 13 years ago
  I know that one,
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Me and Magic_X found a Jiggly Puff glitch.
1. Play as Jiggly Puff on the Hyrule Bridge level
2. Get the Smash Ball (but don't use it yet)
3. Wait for the Bulbin king to drop his bomb and blow up the bridge.
4. Wait for that weird black thing to start reforming the bridge
5. While it is doing that, fall down in the hole and activate your final smash.
After you do this, Jiggly Puff will start growing, hit her head on the reforming bridge, and then you can play as a gigantic Jiggly Puff! It is so cool!
shortlived313 13 years ago
  Is there a glitch that lets you keep the glow from the smash ball? I've heard of it, but don't remember doing it.
racersda 14 years ago
  I'm not sure if this is a sound glitch or anything, but if you go to " My Music" in the options menu, and listen to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Wild Pokemon theme, After the second time it runs through, it sounds quieter but then gets louder afterwards. It might be a sound bug/glitch. And if your not sure of the directions, just listen to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Wild Pokemon Theme music, and listen and wait for it to get quieter.
racersda 14 years ago
  There's a side-effect glitch to that glitch mentioned below, if you go to Giant Melee and do it, you can see a red sky above the sky/mountain backround.
racersda 14 years ago
  New glitch!!!! Captain Falcon!!!!!!

This would be hard to explain, so here's a link instead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPkDLfKKS50&NR=1#

Just skip to 6:23 or so, like the description says.

IT also says how to do it in the description too. This glitch is cool and funny.
racersda 14 years ago
  If you use the shield at the right time, I think it becomes their weapon/item. That's how it was in Melee, and sometimes in Brawl so......
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i think that was done on purpose...
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  Gardevoir.
Glicth.
use poke ball.
gat gardvoiar.
have your opponent throw the pokeball at the sheild made by gardvoiar. the pokemon coming out wil be..
ON THE PERSON WHO GOT gardvoiar's team!
Pikmin23 14 years ago
  oh, sorry. i thought you meant the other one that these people are talking about.
racersda 14 years ago
  That's to make Jigglypuff even bigger. If you do it at JUST the right time, you can be at the biggest point.

Wait.......No one's tried the Broken Camera glitch yet? Aw come on, it's awesome.

Any new glitches, that hasn't been listed yet, found?
allyally 14 years ago
  ive said that one....
Pikmin23 14 years ago
  ok heres another way to make jiggly huge:

go on training: use jiggles
go on bridge of eldin
once goblin man drops the bomb, get a smash ball.
about 1 or 2 seconds before the black hole starts to suck it out, jump in the gap and use b.
now you can be big fat jigglepuff
racersda 14 years ago
  I did that once. In fact, I made it one square high, and made the orange blocks on top. Then I made the CPU's fall. Theeeeeeeen..........SUPER SUDDEN DEATH!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, set the items to none if you want the orange blocks to stay up. Otherwise, the items will make them fall.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Use spikes instead...
arrowswissBETA 14 years ago
  That's a cool glitch "Iamstorntrooper"
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Black Hole glitch!!! :D

1. Go to stage editor
2. set a wall, and put a drop through platform on the side
3. save
4. set "sun" items on high
5. Go into level and throw them
6. They'll get stuck in the crevice between the wall and the platform
7. get plenty in at once, jump in and b-b-b-b-b-bing

ANOTHER!
Not a glitch, but its fun to play in

1. Make a level
2. Set it on small stage
3. create a box of box platforms around the stage
4. set the top line to drop down boxes (the orange ones)
5. set time match
6. fall through and wait for them to close off
7. wait for sudden death
8. drop through, and get bombed with no escape!

;p

*for the sun glitch, the mushroom plant in the editor at the smallest size works too
racersda 14 years ago
  Wait......what!? No one's gonna try it out!? Aw c'mon it took me forever to find this glitch!
racersda 14 years ago
  BRAND NEW GLITCH!!!!!! FOUND BY ME!!!! NO HELP!!!!

The Broken Bridge of Eldin and it's Broken Camera:

Step 1: Do what PureTheLion said below, do Jigglypuff's Stay Big glitch, have Yoshi put you in an egg. (NOTE: YOU MUST BE IN TRAINING MODE TO SEE THE BROKEN CAMERA ENTIRLEY, PLUS IT'S JUST EASIER IN TRAINING MODE) Step 2: While in traing mode do the glitch, and then have Yoshi put you in an egg. Step 3: When Jigglypuff is HUGE after Yoshi swallows Jigglypuff, change the camera angle to "Zoom". The camera will go ALL the way out of the stage so it can completely see Jigglypuff, You'll be able to see PAST the parts you can't normally see with the normal camera, plus if you wait until the bridge gets broken again (NOTE: JIGGLYPUFF MUST BE A SIZABLE AMOUNT OF SIZE TO SEE THIS) you'll see that the bridge never falls anywhere, it doesn't fall into the water like the game wants you to think, it just falls into this black pit of nothingness and stays there until the bridge gets repaired. The game didn' think that you could see this far but...the Bridge of Eldin stage is actually small. You can see past the castle and if you look at the hills adn stuff, you'll see that they have some holes of black just there, because they never thought that you could EVER see that far. And the water is just plain......there. The bridge doesn't fall into the water, and the water's not resting on anything. It's just plain there for the illusion of the bridge falling into the water.

AGAIN BRAND NEW CAMERA GLITCH FOUND BY ME.

(Note: You cannot make Jigglypuff any bigger after you put it in an egg the first time, if you can, then I'm pretty sure your game will freeze. When I try to get it even bigger Jigglypuff dies for no reason.

Hmmm Yet another glitch: Jigglypuff dieing for no reason!?!
racersda 14 years ago
  I know!!!! That one's cool!!!!!!
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  do Jigglypuff's Stay Big glitch
have yoshi put you in a egg and Jigglypuff gets EVEN BIGGER!
racersda 14 years ago
  Already did that one, and I've found out if you leave it alone while R.O.B. is invincible for a certain amount of time (I don't know I think for 10- 15 mins) it'll turn back to normal. No lie! I even left it away from the bridge so it wouldn't die! It still lost the Final Smash! It's happened to me at least 3 times before.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  ake R.O.B invincible:

Steps:
1)Choose R.O.B
2)Go to items and put ONLY Smashballs on HIGH.
3)Choose Bridge of Eldin
4)Get smashball and wait for the fat pigperson(goblin) to drop the bomb on the bridge.
5)Once the bridge explodes, wait for it to start rebuilding.
6)As soon as it is almost done rebuilding, jump in and press (b)

An excellent recovery glitch is to use Link's "bomb jump," if you are holding a bomb and it explodes while your are falling, you take damage and can use recovery techniques (jump, spin jump) again. You can repeat this multiple times. Search YouTube for more details on pulling it off.
racersda 14 years ago
  AWWWW No one's found ANY new glitches?!?!? C'mon, I'd be happy to test them!
racersda 14 years ago
  Yeah, " I haven't got any ATM..." I thought you meant THAT ATM. But It didn't mix with the sentence, so I wondered...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Oh, it means 'Automated Cash Machine'...
racersda 14 years ago
  I knew that..haha...yeah...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  at the moment -_-
racersda 14 years ago
  "Glitches? So..." What does that mean?
What's an ATM too?

[1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

racersda 14 years ago
  I tested Sonic's Invisible Trail glitch (sucssesful) Kirby's "Aura Kirby" glitch (sucsessesful) and the Going through walls glitch (sucsessesful) And Jigglypuff's Stay Big glitch (always sucsessful)
Anyone find any other ones?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg