Play the games, create the levels

Topic, What's the most annoyingly funny thing that's ever happened to you?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jim674 13 years ago
  It was fun in itself.
They only found me because after I heard that last bit I was laughing so hard.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Jim, why the heck did you stayed hided ?
You missed all the fun :(
Im 13 years ago
  That's an epic fail.
Jim674 13 years ago
  Who said walking into walls? I've done that about 250 times this year, no joke.
I just keep walking into things, I think I'm wider than I realise.

Mine would have to be when we were playing hide and seek at a birthday party (and we were 13!
I found the BEST hiding spot ever made, and hid there for 2 hours. After a while I heard the other kids findig the last person, and then I could hear them roasting marsemellows by the fire. I'm curled up I a ball inside a dense but hollow bush, and they are all talking, laughing, doing what we usually do...
Anyway, one of them replys (to a particulally random comment) thats the sort of thing James would say! *awkward silence*
about 20 seconds later, one of them says 'Oh $#!7, where is James!

The best bit was I stayed hidden, and eventually they forgot what they were meant to be doing, and went back inside for cake and movies. And I'm left sleeping in a bush all night, waiting for them to find me.

About 9.55, just before we were all to go home, one says 'that idiot in the movie reminded me of James. This time it takes about a minute of *awkward silence* before I hear: 'Oh, $#!7!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I once had to say somethings about a teacher called "mrs.
sounders" (non extsitant) I misheard and thought she was named "sandwich" the
whole clas died of laughter
SuperMario 13 years ago
  I can't too
Shiro 13 years ago
  Ouchhhh... That had to hurt D:!

Uhmm, I can't remember something annoyingly funny thing that's ever happened to me o_O.
legodude 13 years ago
  once I stept on a rake and got hit in the face
Im 13 years ago
  Oh.... I thought you said pooped behind a car. O_O
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  I was walking around my grandmother's yard when my sis popped out from behind a car and scared me.

XD
lololol 13 years ago
  I woke up and thought i was in Denmark today. So i got pissed when i found out i was on vacation >:O
joe45 13 years ago
  Sometimes I forget stuff randomly and it anno... Wait, what was I talking about? :P

SPOILER
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I was playing Hedgehog Tunnels (Rolling Turtle) a while ago, and my spacebar was acting up. I got so p*ssed off that I broke my spacebar key...my father had to fix it for me. xD
MarioLuigi2009 13 years ago
  Once i was going to brush my teeth. I walked in the bathroom, forgot what i wanted to do, washed my hands, and left.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  no really it took 2 hours to find the memory stick :_
I had to retrace my steps lol
Im 13 years ago
  lol that is fail.
Once I tried to do a Kickflip and... xD This is funny..
I..
xD
I.. I FAILED! XD
-_- but annoying
Hexicube 13 years ago
  relating to my first post the memory stick was on my keyboard disguised as a black key :_
MarioLuigi2009 13 years ago
  @pop12, i once did something similar to that.
i was walking back from the bathroom (in 1st grade) and i saw a teacher (who, for the record, looked nothing like my mom) and i said "mom!" and spread my arms out. but since i was in 1st grade and i had a weird voice so it just sounded like "waw!" (kinda like yoshi) i am still embarrassed.
lololol 14 years ago
  probably..
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Funny how things in life unfold... :/

Is Sillius still running that de-messifying business?
lololol 14 years ago
  when i was about 5 years old i wrote my name on a piece of paper when i was in the kindergarten or what its called. then a boy came to take his little brother home and he asked me: is your name Omar? (Thats what my name is) i said yes. and i kept thinking about how he knew it until last year.... my name was written on the paper. o_o
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Once I called my friend 'dad' because his name was pronounced the same as my dad's name. xD
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Once I was in one of the "haunted mansions".
At the end there was a "zombie"
when it hit me tought it was just a guy who greeted you at the end so I replied:hello sir.
A few seconds later my daddy told "hey, that''s a zombie" while pointing at the same time to that "guy" xD.
pop12 14 years ago
  once i called my teacher mum
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  once, i was half-awake in bed. i had to go to the bathroom but i didn't want to get up. so i just thought about getting up. i just thought about walking to the toilet. i just barely wet myself, but it was enough to wake me up... and enough to make me change my pants.

LOLWUT
SuperDog 14 years ago
  In Poland they call it a turtle O_O.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  They call that a 'box' or 'fist bump', gecko. xD
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Somebody once did the 'safe' gesture to me (it's a bit like a hi-five but with your knuckles). I backed up against the wall because I thought they were going to punch me.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  don;t you hate it when your mind 'blanks'...it's hilarious to watch sometimes though XD
It's urm...urm...er...hmm...erm...umm...4?
(the question was 5-2)
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Once my mom was looking for the keys to the doors. She looked everywhere. Then, she checked her bag, and she found them O_O.

I once had C++... I made a button, edited it, forgot why so I changed the things again, then I reminded myself why, and changed the button AGAIN.

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  I'll start:

I lost the jack thing to plug headphones into a keyboard, looked for them, an hur later I give up, accidentaly knock the laptop over and it was under the laptop O_O Then I realised I lost my memory stick -_- Ths happened an hour ago ^^
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg