Play the games, create the levels

Topic, one week!!!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  lennon, if you want a perfect level it can cost you one week.
Here is a checklist:

Have the idea
sketch the level (rough sketch)
Turn your sketch into a level
polish (fix messy things)
detaill: add BG
polish BG
and eventualy dopathwork.
lennon 14 years ago
  "Demonicyoshi, you are slow :D
Lennon made 5 levels in 2 hours!

After I had been here few months, my average uploads (accepted only) was over 2,5 levels a day :D" call Elizea. "well i only work on my levels like 2 days a week, so i guess i those 2 months i only spent 16 days, and less then 4 hours a day...
...so i could have made it in 3 days if i worked constantly on it." wow. i want it ending. a week is really hard to waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait 1 day--------------->2------------------------------------------------------>4--------------------------------------------------------------------------->a week!
gamelover101 14 years ago
  How long?
It really depends on the level
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I only work on my levels for 1 day, and they're usually swiftly evaluated... but that's in RT with our shiny, new admin. xD
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  well i only work on my levels like 2 days a week, so i guess i those 2 months i only spent 16 days, and less then 4 hours a day...
...so i could have made it in 3 days if i worked constantly on it.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Demonicyoshi, you are slow :D
Lennon made 5 levels in 2 hours!

After I had been here few months, my average uploads (accepted only) was over 2,5 levels a day :D
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  1 level a week is a fantastic goal!
if you want to make an exellent level, you should be spending more then 1 day on your levels.
It took me about 2 months to make Unlucky Hog!

Edit: Elizea posted at the same time.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Actually people can submit as many levels as they want.

You have been limited for 1 upload / week because you have uploaded a lot of unacceptable levels, and we want you to use more time on one level.

Once you show you are able to make acceptable levels, I'll remove your limitations.
lennon 14 years ago
  the bonuslevel.org support now needs a week to upload or edit another level! that is really bad! please if you don't liked it go to that forum! first because you is a newbie of -1 month you only can submit one level in a day. now anyone only can submit one level per week! i want that the supporters read that forum and return all to normal in 1 month at max!!!! that is *&*%¨$*&¨&**@!!

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

lennon 14 years ago
  the bonuslevel.org support now needs a week to upload or edit another level! that is really bad! please if you don't liked it go to that forum! first because you is a newbie of -1 month you only can submit one level in a day. now anyone only can submit one level per week! i want that the supporters read that forum and return all to normal in 1 month at max!!!! that is *&*%¨$*&¨&**@!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg