Play the games, create the levels

Topic, MEGA JG2 collab level

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

OliAli 13 years ago
  Ok Ferrari, but I edited your part 0_o. I removed the path and make it nicer, cuz I didn't know that's undone... But you can still edit it :)

[edit] Ferrari, names are on the end of each part, not in start:) And make your parts guys not with big, hard lines and don't use much paths!!! We woun't have it laggy ;P

I know it'll be, but doesn't matter xD
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  My part is not done. I've still got some more to do. But I won't extend my part so other can start their parts.

And I suggest the names will be at the start of each part. I don't have time to edit my part today, going to bed. Hopefully tomorrow.
OliAli 13 years ago
  Ferrari's part done :) Noe is going davidanderson :P
AK 13 years ago
  Okay, then davidanderson will go before me.
Money666 13 years ago
  But i am finish the level so can some one look for messy spots and glithy things that doesn't work and uncool bg lines OliAli?
AK 13 years ago
  A big problem. We had a power outage, so our computer will be inactive until maitenence comes on Monday. So after Ferrari's done, if it's before Monday, then let Money666 go before me.
OliAli 13 years ago
  I started, now is doing his part Ferrari12... We are going sane as it's on the list;)
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Yay, I get to help :D, so who's starting it?
OliAli 13 years ago
  Why not?? xD I wanna some challanging xD
AK 13 years ago
  Sorry, now I am on the computer, with a faster loading time. BTW, the part I told you about in my and Money's collab, I deleted it. So no headjumping for you! XD
OliAli 13 years ago
  AK, now is turn to Ferrari12... he will make his part and then is turn to you, I'll PM you ^^
AK 13 years ago
  I'M SECOND!!!! I just need the level and I can be on in 10 minutes.

EDIT: Oops! My DSi's connection is kind of slow, so I didn't see Oliali's post. I can wait!
OliAli 13 years ago
  @Money, you can finish it^^ And yes, there is a termin 2 days, with warning message...

@AK I will PM you when you will make your part. And I'm not posting a link, but when you will be at turn to make your part, you will see us level in SELECT/MY LEVELS/ONLINE
Name of the level is "Collab *uNdOnE*"

@MARC OK I will coose someone another :)

Maybe Ferrari12 can do it now :)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh OliAli I said I have other things to do XD
also I can't right now my internet hates me and can't go on games for another 3 hours 33 mins lol
AK 13 years ago
  Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't done anything yet, i've been working on my collab with Money and have only been on the computer 3 days. Tomorrow, I am avaliable to start my part, if you want me to.

BTW, can you put a link to the level in my inbox and here too? And OliAli, since you're good at headjumps, I put a funny secret at the end of me and Money's collab if you can headjump to it. ;)
Money666 13 years ago
  If it is okay i will finish the collab?

Also the list is clost and all the person have 2 days to make there parts it will take to much time if they have alot of time. All the person that forget that they are in the collab and it is that persons turn will get a warning message.
OliAli 13 years ago
  I made my part, now is it on MARC2008... than we will continue :)
OliAli 13 years ago
  I know MARC xD.... my part is almost done... who want's to be 2nd? xD

!!!AND YES, USE EASY LINES, PATHS, AND MAKE YOUR PART EASY, THAT THAT WOUN'T BE LAGGY SO MUCH!!! :)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  meh I don't mind being second-last I have other thing to do
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  i guess we follow the list that means ferrari12 is next
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh probably not considering 11 hours ago OliAli said he was starting XP
SimonM 13 years ago
  Is it good if I start with mega collab?
Im 13 years ago
  It doesn't lag less by letting less people in... You just need to make them all use few lines and don't overuse paths etc.
  well then i guess we just have to close the window and dont let anymore join the mega collab to make it lagg less
allyally 13 years ago
  I can tell this wont work out as well as you all think it will, It'll just become very, laggy people will forget to edit it or cba because the lags to annoying to design with. Its a nice Idea but im about 80% certain it'll never be finished,
Im 13 years ago
  A MEGA JG2 collab level.. without allyally and Elizea? o_O
  i know i just thought they wanted to do a mega collab
allyally 13 years ago
  They dont have to join if they dont want to,
  what about shiro and elizea?
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  So am I going to help? :D If not, that's fine too.

General

First post of the topic

OliAli 13 years ago
  Money666 wants to make big JG2 collab. To this topic you can say if you want to make it too. We need as much as possible players/desingers :)

You can talk there about it:)

So, that's all. I hope that much players will wanna to work on it^^

List of desingers:
OliAli - DONE
Ferrari12 - DONE
davidanderssin95 - DONE
MatthijsM - DONE
petermunks - DONE
AK - DONE
Garygoh884 - DONE
niimporta - REMOVED
SimonM - DONE
SuperMario - DONE
levandpuppy - REMOVED
Kirrock75 - REMOVED
MARC2008 - WORKING
Magic_X
Daft Punk
LadaNiva12
Money666
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg