Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 12 years ago
  jp listened to Frienship is magic?
Treazer 12 years ago
  Harmony, yay! :D
jp 12 years ago
  I'm glad P4M is back AND Hexicube is back too :)
I remember when I was younger I've felt hurt on some forums too. Things like this can happen. I'll try to discuss with the people that are implied in this story. A chat session would be cool but not sure when I can.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Ahem. I will speak in spoilers to prevent spamming.
SPOILER
gundu 12 years ago
  Wait... What if it's a conspiracy! :O
  I don't think Hex should be deactivated.

SPOILER
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Yay now this game is back :D
chris3000 12 years ago
  Yeah, now back to P4M, xD. Gonna make some levels tomorrow.
gundu 12 years ago
  Actually... He already knows
  WAT THE F/CK HAPPENED HERE?
jp needs to see this
chris3000 12 years ago
  Well, i'm just glad everything's ok.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I just came back of a family reunion and the strangest thing in the whole history of BL happened :O
(Ak will blame me for it again)
gundu 12 years ago
  But, What. The. F***. Just. Happened.

Gundu doesn't like when people don't tell him what he wants to know.
Treazer 12 years ago
  Yup! Nice :D
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Glad to hear that!
MARC2009 12 years ago
  the situation has been resolved...after a bit of mind searching, so to speak, ive determined the cause of the problem. I apologise for taking it down in the first place.
I should also be getting my account back but JP has parenting duty to attend to ;)
manufan 12 years ago
  And me....
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  But why did you take it down? Could you send me a PM or anything?
MARC2009 12 years ago
  ive told JP why I took it down in the first place, and as for the matter of deactivating my account, I dont really care. I probably wont be returning except to check my wishes are met in a PM I sent to JP and if they
feel free to deactivate this account too.
[edit] id like to point out something:
"@Hexicube, what happened exactly, what is the reason of all this? You can't put down a game like this. It's now part of bonuslevel.org."
"BL will not claim ownership over your work. You are free to sell it and show it wherever you want."
manufan 12 years ago
  Yeah, but he isn't admin now...
Treazer 12 years ago
  There's still MARC2009 :o
manufan 12 years ago
  I agree with him, I was just having a joke, please see my first post about this matter.

SPOILER
Treazer 12 years ago
  Sorry manu, but I have to agree with birjo. Don't forget SimonM, allyally, geckojsc (the real creator of this game), and many others. And Hexicube is just deactivated for some time, not forever.
manufan 12 years ago
  I didn't forget you, but it is easier, you're right but you need lots of ways to respond to an event.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Manufan, you forgot me, and basically every other AS3 coder on this site. AS2 is pretty easy to adapt to.

Also, no. You shouldn't be given ownership of this. Hexicube messed up, so be it. That doesn't mean you can steal his work.
manufan 12 years ago
  I could actually probably take over this game, his account is no more. Plus, I have time on Astro-Breaker, no more threat to me.

@Ferrari: That's true; I wonder whether JP could replace him as me or another creator.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Hmm, now there will be no new award :(
manufan 12 years ago
  Why yes? I'm the only eligible person who knows AS2... apart from JP (Who is too busy) and Tonypa (Who Left) and Wouter (Who Left)
earllike1234 12 years ago
  Manufan1, you're replacing him as you?
manufan 12 years ago
  Here's my new game screen: (:P)

Path 4 Mouse - A Game by Manufan and Geckojsc!

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg