Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The unescapable cage.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lololol 13 years ago
  there's no wall.

I opened the cage with the key that followed.
Madball 13 years ago
  But you ate all food you`ve got and died from hunger after.

I take a cat and throw it at wall of cage, and again, and again... and so until wall is broken.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  But you broke yourself too. I ate so much food the I became so fat (It was a very small cage) that the cage was ripped to pieces.
Madball 13 years ago
  But you lost in a rematch.

I pushed cage to a cliff, fell and broke the cage.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  But you stumbled on the broken cage, and broke your spine

I won, and my price was freedom
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  But there is no people around, so nobody can bury u.

If cat have infinity lives she can't die, so:
I just waited many thousands years untill cage collapsed and went out.
* All guards DIED
** Anything else COLLAPSED because after thousands years world will end, but not the cat and the cage :D
Madball 13 years ago
  But you stumbled and broke your leg, so you both lost a live and need to recover to escape. Unluckily, there was guards passing by.

I die and get buried outside the cage.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  But the potion killed you

I... I sit in the corner, and waits out my 9 cat lives. By the time of the 8th, I succesfully destroyed enough bars to get out
Ahroo 13 years ago
  lol I never noticed you said it first... :_

Sadly, you also take MY place in the other cage (major WTFs all around). :p

I drink a potion (conviniently in the corner... ':_) that lets me live forever and wait until the cage decomposes.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  I sue Ahroo for plagerism, and win. (you actually did plagerize, read my 6th post below)

Your punishment is that you have to take my place inside the cage.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Sadly, it was only invisibility paint. nothing really happened. :p

I don't eat for a while, get thin, and slip through the bars of the cage... and the cage outside the cage. >:3
joe45 13 years ago
  Too bad there isn't a guard!

Cat vanishes!
  You cant walk through the bars because marc got so scared of living outside the world that he dragged himself back inside the cage and cemented himself in.

I bribe the gaurd with cat nip to let me go.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  nobody countered my escape :_
joe45 13 years ago
  To bad the cage is in a cage.

He walks through the cage bars.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  But there isn't a wooden floor.

I turn into Malleo and melt the bars with my fireballz,then melt everyone and Weegee,for fun.
  BTW: your a cat. You got paws, and cant stand on two feat for more them a few seconds. You dont have the strenth to do that.

I scratch my way threw the wooden floor.
AK 13 years ago
  But I blew up your mind with my logic, and I took your banner, whacked the bars with it, the bars shattered, killing MARC, You, MarioIsFireball, Birjolaxew, Ferrari, Gameinsky, Qameinsky, and SuperDog. I escaped with a piece of bar in my brain, but it didn't affect me because I couldn't feel it.
  You escape... to find yourself inside another cage.

I trade lives with another cat, therefore my mind has escaped.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  But you don't have sharp teeth.

I started haxing the bars until they drop. Then they were rasied up so you can't escape. IMA HAXZ0R!
  but your cat paws cant grip an RPG.

After you knock over the rpg and get stuck under it, i gnaw at your leg until it is in the shape of a key, (hopefully you had some pain killers for lunch). I unlock the door and then lock it behind me so you cant get out. But to be nice, i alert the medical staff to fix your leg.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  But I pwnz0r'd it

I grabbed my RPG (RPG-cat incoming!) and shot the cage open, all while surviving due to the rockets surprisingly small blast radius, and my ability to heal all wounds within a few seconds (I've been playing too much CoD..)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  but youre a liar :P
I lol'ed at flash ebing mentioned in Assasins Creed and it let me out
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  But I pwnz0r'd your friend

I got out. 'Nuff said
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Some might say it exsists!

Ok, then. I told my friend Pat to get the key and unlock the door. Hah
Hexicube 13 years ago
  doesnt matter you cant go somewhere that doesnt exist!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  MARC: Neither do I, but it kinda fitted with the story :/
Hexicube 13 years ago
  but there are no bars its solid steel

I eliminate this game by using chuck norris to escape...lol
[edit] I dont believe in heaven
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Unfortunately for you, you got stuck halfway through and whilst you were screaming for help I shot myself and freed my soul so it could live happily in Heaven.

You're not stopping that one!

[edit]Oh sh*t I forgot I was a cat. Well the I bit my owner in the face so he got so mad he picked up his 50 caliber rifle and shot me. My soul then flew out of the cage and continued on it's way do Heaven, and freedom was accomplished.
  You cant die from not eating for a few days, so as im sqeezing through the bars, i crush you.

(2 answers in 1)

General

First post of the topic

SuperDog 13 years ago
  Gameinsky and I have created a game. It started off in the chat, but then we decided to create a topic.

This is a game where you are a cat and you are trapped in a cage. One person says how he/she escapes, and the other person says that it's impossible and give a reason, and then try to escape using another way.

The cat has infinity lives.

Example:
SPOILER

You do not have to kill the cat every time.

I teleport myself out of the cage.

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg