Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The unescapable cage.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  but why? I am utter confusion and can re-enter anything im inside!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  The cage doesn't have ears. :p

I use a magic mushroom that the cage absorbs, causing it to grow, causing the gaps between the bars to grow so I can slip out. >:D
dingdong 13 years ago
  You don,t enter the cage. you are in it.

I start singing, which is so horrible that the cage and everything else is running avay from me.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol...this has failed
the teleport was a lie! :P
dingdong science is best guess and at the minute thats the best guess
[edit] I enter the cage backwards, I then enter the cage and once insie I enter the cage.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  So umm what to counter?

I teleport out of the cage and NOT into another cage and I will NEVER, EVER get trapped in a cage and I no one will EVER try to catch me in a cage, and I will NOT get back into that cage and I will live HAPPILY EVER AFTER(except for the cage incident) and it wasn't a dream. Or a nightmare. Or an illusion. Or a halucination. It was totally real. And at that time, real was NEVER an illusion. Nothing was. So they didn't exist.
dingdong 13 years ago
  Well....

Forth or back, Birjo?
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Wormholes move you in time too... Discussion over
dingdong 13 years ago
  You say it proves it, but have someone actually done that?

Im just saying that everything we think we know maybe isnt so. I also mean that nothing is impossible, its just a question about knowing how to do.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  the paradox theory proves it, there isnt a way to go back in time because you could alter the future in ways that prevent you from going back in time, creating a paradox
and time travel to the future has been proven possible, via going just below the speed of light
dingdong 13 years ago
  We actually don't "know" that. We don't "Know" anything abut such things. We just think that everything is like that.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  they cant send me back its impossible
also you cant go to other dimensions, only universes
dingdong 13 years ago
  But in future they just send you back were you came from (they don't like timetravellers).

(And yes you can go back in time, you'll just in up in another time)

I once again go back in time, but i end in another demension, were everything is floating.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you cant travel back in time the laws of physics forbid it
I travel forward in time(is possible!) so cages become redundant and are destroyed to make more useful things
dingdong 13 years ago
  You say its real. But "real" is an illusion, so when you say its real its all in you mind. you are actually still trapped in a cage. You just don't know.

I teleport back to the time before cages were invented. I die before someone even starts thinking about cages.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  You said THE cage, so that cage disappeared, but you were in another cage

I teleport out of the cage and NOT into another cage and I will NEVER, EVER get trapped in a cage and I no one will EVER try to catch me in a cage, and I will NOT get back into that cage and I will live HAPPILY EVER AFTER(except for the cage incident) and it wasn't a dream. Or a nightmare. Or an illusion. Or a halucination. It was totally real.
dingdong 13 years ago
  But it was a dream.

I fall asleep and dream myself out of the cage. When I wake the cage is gone.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  But you're in a cage anyway.

I teleport out of the cage and NOT into another cage and I will NEVER, EVER get trapped in a cage and I no one will EVER try to catch me in a cage, and I will NOT get back into that cage and I will live HAPPILY EVER AFTER(except for the cage incident)

[edit]BLAH! DOUBLEPOST!

Fine.

When you died, you respawned back into the cage(it was a chechpoint)

I should make a level called the Unescapable cage
dingdong 13 years ago
  But the cage doesn't know that.

I kill a gaurd. Then they take me out for execution. I die but im outside the cage.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  But the beginning was also a cage.

I'm A. A says B is C is D is E is F is G is H is I is J is K is L is M is N is O is P is Q is R is S is T is U is V is W is X is Y is Z. In other words,I'm too awesome for cages.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  But it reforms instantly.

I kill myself with a knife I happened to have, then I restart the level at the begginging(the cage was a trap somewhere in mid-level)
dingdong 13 years ago
  But the cage went so scared that it locked again before you could escape.

I shout and the cage falls apart.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  but the food broke open, not the cage.

I used the DCi terrible quality to scare the cage open!
dingdong 13 years ago
  But its the wrong lock.

I throw my terrible food after the cage, wich breaks open.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  But the admin refuses.

I use a key to open it!
Magic_X 13 years ago
  But I use comment 101 to pwn your 100th comment.

I call an admin to get me out of the cage
gameinsky 13 years ago
  But you woke up into another cage.

I used comment 100 to get out of the cage.
joe45 13 years ago
  Too bad 2012 doesn't exist!

He gets out by waking up from the dream of him in a cage.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  But 300 cage soldiers stop the soldiers from freeing you!

It's 2012 and the world's ending. The cage is destroyed and I escape. (I know it's a weak pretty idea)
joe45 13 years ago
  To bad the cage is covered in rubber not making it everlasting.

He gets out by summoning his 1,000,000 cat army to save him!
Hexicube 13 years ago
  ...I counter it RIGHT NOW AT 3:29!
making it everlasting

General

First post of the topic

SuperDog 13 years ago
  Gameinsky and I have created a game. It started off in the chat, but then we decided to create a topic.

This is a game where you are a cat and you are trapped in a cage. One person says how he/she escapes, and the other person says that it's impossible and give a reason, and then try to escape using another way.

The cat has infinity lives.

Example:
SPOILER

You do not have to kill the cat every time.

I teleport myself out of the cage.

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg