Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Coming consoles - What will you buy?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 8 years ago
  It was gonna be called that but they changed it.
funguy161 8 years ago
  I Wanted A Wii U, But My Dad Got A Xbox 720... (Wait, Isn't It Called Xbox One?)
Edit: Oh, And I Wanted A PSVita Too.
manufan 12 years ago
  I might not be buying new consoles but I might buy FIFA12. It has proper effects such as blood coming off the players! I'm definately getting it!

SPOILER

@AK: N64 POWNS because of what glitches you can do on Super Mario 64 (SM64). Kinda missed the boat and got the DS Version instead. :(

@Treazer: I might save up and get Windows 8 in something like 2012/2013
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I'll never get any of those, got a wii last year but:

PSVita: Probably not...
Wii U: Heck yes!
PS4: PS isn't that bad, but I think it's a waste still to buy it :/
Xbox720: No way I'm going to buy a console where the games can be played on the PC anyway.
AK 12 years ago
  NES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XDXDXD

I'm gonna buy a Gameboy Advance SP, so I can play my GBA Color games again. :)

BTW, N64 powns all because it has Ocarina of Time...
lololol 12 years ago
  PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4! PS4!

only cuz PS3 is da best
Who says this is going to be expensive? Technology has evolved since 2006 making it cheaper :P
Sillius 12 years ago
  PSVita: Nope, barely ever used PSP (only good games were Patapon 1/2).

Wii U: Hell Yeah!

PS4: I don't think there'll be much of a difference between this one and the PS3

XBox 720: Yeah let's buy a console that does the exact same thing as our computers... Only worse.
azz 12 years ago
  The 720 for me.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I'll most likely get the PS4.
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  Wii U. Nuff' said
THeNiNJa 12 years ago
  PSVita: Nope, barely ever used PSP.

Wii U: Never.

PS4: Perhaps, depending on the game releases. The previous Playstations have all had some great games.

XBox 720: P2P Console - Hell yeah! (Not at all sarcasm(?))
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Meh.....I haven't watched any of these. :P

@Magic X, same here :P
P.S. SUPER SMASH BROS RULEZ!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
:P

Besides....Nintendo pwns. Nuff said.

PSVita:MAybe. If the games aren't so crappy. Best worthy one I found n PSP was Final Fantasy Dissidia. :/

PS4: Idk........I only recently even got PS3. It depends. :/

XBox72p: Same as DY. Xbox usually has best games, tho PS3 has some of those "great" RPG's (I haven't played many of them), so I will most likely get the new XBox. :)
Magic_X 12 years ago
  I might get the Wii U, just for the new Smash Bros. :D
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  PSVita: Not buying it, PSP may've been nice for a few games, but overall, it was disappointing.

Wii U: Not buying it, the Wii had nothing new, other than the controlling system, which noone but Nintendo managed to make good games for. The new controller doesn't change much here

PS4: Not buying. Too expensive, too expensive games.

XBox 720: Not buying. XBox Marketplace? I may pay for a game, but pay to play it? No thanks.
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  Ps vita- I definately won't get it, the psp was a fail idea from the start (Unless you like sports games, they never released anything good for it). It can never beat the ds family, expecially not the 3ds.

Wii u- Sounds awsome, I'll consider buying it. Niintendo always brings new ellements to the playing feild, unlike the other systems.

ps4- No. The onlything the ps wins in is graphics, but since the wii u will be significantly more powerful then the ps3, the difference in graphics between the wii u and ps4 probally will be barely noticable on a regular tv.

XBox 720- Maybe. If it gets motion sensing, it will just be like a wii with better graphics, theres nothing really new to it. But I do enjoy the x-box games like l4d and cod. So if i get this, it will just be for the games.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  and the Wii 4 U and then WII R 4 U xD
allyally 12 years ago
  NINTENDO GAMECUBE PWNS ALL OF THESE.

I honestly think this.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  The Wii U sounds great.
Nintendo GameCube - Wii - Wii U (family XD)
Ahroo 12 years ago
  I will get ALL OF THEM

and then laugh at you when you can't get that really epic game on a console you never bought >:D
SuperDog 12 years ago
  No
No
No
No.

End of story.
allyally 12 years ago
  -PSVita - er what?
-Wii U - looks pretty cool
- PS4 - I thought the PS3 way a step too far.
-XBox720 - Microsoft piece of crap which thinks that by putting a big number next to the name makes the console better better.

@ MIF is respect your loyalty for Nintendo. good for you. I have no non-Nintendo consoles either,.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I will get the PS4.
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  Wii U, I am strictly Nintendo Only.
Treazer 12 years ago
  In the next years and months are coming 4 new consoles:

PSVita
Wii U
PS4
XBox 720

I will definately buy the PSVita, its a new PSP. And you?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Treazer 12 years ago
  In the next years and months are coming 4 new consoles:

PSVita
Wii U
PS4
XBox 720

I will definately buy the PSVita, its a new PSP. And you?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg