Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I'm going t do it!!!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  Sorry Kiethy. I agree. You are amazing at making levels, but games are completely different. Only people with actual AS, Java or C++ skills will be able to make good games. Those take at least 8 months to learn well. You could start with an easier one. I recommend BASIC, the starter video game creator's language. Here's a good creation system with that:

DarkBASIC

DarkBASIC is what I started on to make games. I've currently made about 20 for it. It's a bit challenging, but it's still the easiest language to learn.

Once you've mastered that, then maybe you'll be able to acquire the skills you need to learn AS and Java.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Or make a few actionscript based tests.
SuperDog 12 years ago
  ...the cake!

It wuz a lie anyway, no offense

I think that when you register, there should be an option that says: Do you know freaking anything about actionscript? If no, DONT OVERLOAD THE FORUMS WITH TOPICS ABOUT MAKING A GAME

Or your not allowed to make a game until youve been on BL for 2 years.
manufan 12 years ago
  Guys, stop pooping the party. If kiethy wants to make a game he can. In this classic way.

He will complete the sentence for you... You lost _____
allyally 12 years ago
  I'm going to explain this slowly and calmly. Making games is VERY difficult, it requires months of time & a huge amount of effort to do. Learning Actionscript (The coding language for making flash games) is challenging enough, and if you dont even understand the concept ofa programming language, then I wouldn't bother even trying to make a game. Point is making a game is Hard. And it's too hard for you.
kiethy342 12 years ago
  This didn't relly help much.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  keithy there are neither waves nor runners in the world of bonuslevel...
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Don't do it Kiethy! You have so much to live for!
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  The question is not, "Can you do it?", it's "Are people going to yell constantly at you for even attempting to?".
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I want to try. I've been planning this for quite a while and I want to at least try.
chris3000 12 years ago
  The question is, can you do it?
Hexicube 12 years ago
  ahaha lmao
allyally 12 years ago
  OH GOD. PLEASE KILL ME NOW. RULE 14 FFS! I THOUGHT THIS ENDED AGES A GO. PLEASE, SOMEONE ELSE TROLL HIM IM GENUINELY BORED OF IT NOW.
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I'm going to make the game wave runner! But I need a bit of help! I just need a few tips about what I should use to make it and things like that. If I need help with anything else I'll add to this topic.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

kiethy342 12 years ago
  I'm going to make the game wave runner! But I need a bit of help! I just need a few tips about what I should use to make it and things like that. If I need help with anything else I'll add to this topic.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg