Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Scripting School - For those who want to make Games

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  I had high hopes when I saw the name. When I saw who ran the topic, I saw who I was dealing with.

"The amount of un-needed, horrible message has risen on their innocent topics, though those people are right. But now they're not."

Soem of these "horrible" commments are true; they come from newbs who come thinking they can make a great game, while instead, make pure shit. Now, would you say "Great job!" if you were playing shit? Hell no. You would speak the truth. That's what I do. The truth may hurt sometimes, but, it's true. :|

""Ever since I was told; "Oh, you can't make a game Manufan, die in hell." or "You'll never make it, quit while you can!""

No one's ever said that (well, except maybe AA). You just wanna make everyone out as Ice Kings, while the few people that cling to your every word are Finns. It's the other way 'round.

"No-one will be frustrated, or angry."

Read above.

Do not delete this comment, GIS. It's the pure, epic, 100% truth. If you delete this, you will prove you are like MF1, trying to make everyone feel :D while you make everyone D: .
SuperDog 12 years ago
  right now i shall stick to things like lunar magic(ie editing SMW levels), TASing games and similar stuff, which, in case of difficulty, are probably right between not bothering with coding and instead just playing and making games.
SimonM 12 years ago
  Best thing to make games, use google and buy a book or get some one to teach you the basic of scripting.
If you want to makes games for BL, you will have to know AS2 or AS3.
manufan 12 years ago
  Okay PineappleDude!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  DP, become a graphic artist!
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  I doubt that I'd ever be able to make a game!

I'm great with pixel art and such, but scripting is too confusing! :P
PineappleDude 12 years ago
  I'd like to learn to make games Manufan :D
Treazer 12 years ago
  Uhh.... ;)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  well treazer/brolling, as an old friend of mine I could offer some assistance...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  uhm yeh, sorry, I went on a delete rampage, don't worry, I later wrote the same thing. Don't worry.
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  uhm my last comment that is deleted ?? what is wrong with it
manufan 12 years ago
  @GIS: I'm not offended at all, but if you want it fast, really quick and other languages included then I am happy to be your first port of call. :)
Treazer 12 years ago
  I need help too, please.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  If I were kiethy I would pick Geckojsc to teach me, no offense, but he has 5 years of scripting experience...

@ matthijsm As admin I have to delete any flamewars.
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  wow so much deleted comments
manufan 12 years ago
  Thanks GIS.

Kiethy, I have PM'ed you the download and stuff. Please follow the instructions.
manufan 12 years ago
  @GIS: Please restore kiethy's message, he actually made sense.

@Birjo: I actually need another AS3 Teacher - sorry but I hadn't figured that one out yet! :|
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Ok, stop fighting. if you want a flamewar go to 4chan.
And if you want to troll him, wait for him to realise he was wrong, and THEN, then succesfully troll him.
But right now, let's keep this topic clean.
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I'd really love some help Manufan! :)
manufan 12 years ago
  -----------------------------------
Scripting School

Hello again, it's Manufan, and I have heard that people such as kiethy342 have been wanting to make games. The amount of un-needed, horrible messages has risen on their innocent topics, though the people are right. But now they're not.

Ever since I was told; "Oh, you can't make a game Manufan, die in hell." or "You'll never make it, quit while you can!" I have been learning a scripting language. You CAN do it! I know you can! Just do what I did, reply to this topic, and no-one will be frustrated, or angry, unless you make your own topics.

Reply now, and if you want a Personal Message, just PM me.

Manufan

[<<] [1] [2]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

manufan 12 years ago
  -----------------------------------
Scripting School

Hello again, it's Manufan, and I have heard that people such as kiethy342 have been wanting to make games. The amount of un-needed, horrible messages has risen on their innocent topics, though the people are right. But now they're not.

Ever since I was told; "Oh, you can't make a game Manufan, die in hell." or "You'll never make it, quit while you can!" I have been learning a scripting language. You CAN do it! I know you can! Just do what I did, reply to this topic, and no-one will be frustrated, or angry, unless you make your own topics.

Reply now, and if you want a Personal Message, just PM me.

Manufan
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg