Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Request It!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  Already have one Hexicube. It's one that has been passed around BL for a long time. It's by Simon, and it's called ExplorationUN. It's massive, and super fun, but it was never finished. If you want to see it, ask him. :P
gamelover101 12 years ago
  OMG Hexicube, that... defies... logic!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  design a level so big you dont need to ask for ideas
neoseanner 12 years ago
  good idea! i want to request for new unlagg level at the rolling turtle. and it is the create your own story level!
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I've had an idea!
have you got a request for a level you want to be made? maybe a birthday or a special occasion? Just say what it's for, the date you want it finished, and the game you want it made on, and I'll make it!
If it gets busy, I will be looking to hire more designers.
Try to give me as much time as possible (2 to 3 weeks would be good for JG2, RT and HP. Only a few days for the others.
I can make levels on every game (except cobacoli) so I have some experience!

designers:
Kiethy342

[1]

General

First post of the topic

kiethy342 12 years ago
  I've had an idea!
have you got a request for a level you want to be made? maybe a birthday or a special occasion? Just say what it's for, the date you want it finished, and the game you want it made on, and I'll make it!
If it gets busy, I will be looking to hire more designers.
Try to give me as much time as possible (2 to 3 weeks would be good for JG2, RT and HP. Only a few days for the others.
I can make levels on every game (except cobacoli) so I have some experience!

designers:
Kiethy342
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg