Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Garygoh884 has Earned his Last Award

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 11 years ago
  And I applaud. :)
Maxamed 12 years ago
  well how do you know im not playing on your server?
Garygoh884 12 years ago
  Since we're playing in different servers in different regions, it should be meant that we would never played between us. People in SEA playing in the region.
Maxamed 12 years ago
  so does that mean we cant play?
Garygoh884 12 years ago
  No, I'm playing on Sg server as the NA servers are blocked Southeast Asian players.
Maxamed 12 years ago
  Garygoh it seems like you play league of legends i wonder if you want to play a game with me XD
WooHooII 12 years ago
  This topic sounds like a threat.

"Garygoh884 may have won this award, but it will be his last!"
1jase 12 years ago
  Good job Gary! I know this is kinda old but I just saw it now and I wanted to to good job. Honestly you are one of my favorite designers on BL because of your creativity and all your levels are smart and well made, which is something a lot of other level designers don't have :)
chris3000 12 years ago
  Wow, that's quite an accomplishment Gary.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Gameinsky got the desing guru award too, we have to congrat... oh wait! He beated MEEEEEHH?? I think I have some work to do now. :|
gundu 12 years ago
  *clap. clap, clap*

It seems like you have won this battle, But not the war! >:D

I'm back here to turn your time of sleep into sleepless nights for you to play hours and hours of levels just to beat me once again... but will it be possible this time? Wait and you'll find out... *Deep evil laugh*
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Congratz Gary! I forever thought you were going to reach that award!
SimonM 12 years ago
  Congratulations!
It is nice that I contributed in your achievement.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Congratulations!
now get a life (Nah, i'm just kidding, thought, how many sleepless nights did you have while getting all that exp ?)
Garygoh884 12 years ago
  This day I have earned my last award in BonusLevel: the Design Guru award, for accumulating 50 or more official levels made by a single user. This completes my award collection. I was impressed by earning this award.

Months ago, I have beaten gundu in the top members list by an EXP difference. That was my objective so that I can get there. To get there, I was completing accepted levels to fuel up my EXP. I was getting awards for playing games and levels in BonusLevel, so that would add up my EXP for getting these. After I got every medal each game my final destination was to earn the last medal, which requires me to accumulate 50 or more official levels between games.

Some of my levels that I made months ago were made official by the game authors. I would say that I was impressed by that. After I couldn't get any further making my levels official, I turned to the iPod Touch version of Moonlights because it allows me to play my own levels on my device. I can't get any more ideas in making these levels. I was pleased that SimonM had invited me to test the game PuzzleIt. I guessed that I would accumulate more official levels there, and SimonM was impressed by my creations and made them official. After JP had approved PuzzleIt, I got the Design Guru award after some time.

I would like to thank JP and the game authors for my great progress. Thank you and continue to enjoy your stay on BonusLevel!

-- Gary "Veigar" Goh (Garygoh884)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Garygoh884 12 years ago
  This day I have earned my last award in BonusLevel: the Design Guru award, for accumulating 50 or more official levels made by a single user. This completes my award collection. I was impressed by earning this award.

Months ago, I have beaten gundu in the top members list by an EXP difference. That was my objective so that I can get there. To get there, I was completing accepted levels to fuel up my EXP. I was getting awards for playing games and levels in BonusLevel, so that would add up my EXP for getting these. After I got every medal each game my final destination was to earn the last medal, which requires me to accumulate 50 or more official levels between games.

Some of my levels that I made months ago were made official by the game authors. I would say that I was impressed by that. After I couldn't get any further making my levels official, I turned to the iPod Touch version of Moonlights because it allows me to play my own levels on my device. I can't get any more ideas in making these levels. I was pleased that SimonM had invited me to test the game PuzzleIt. I guessed that I would accumulate more official levels there, and SimonM was impressed by my creations and made them official. After JP had approved PuzzleIt, I got the Design Guru award after some time.

I would like to thank JP and the game authors for my great progress. Thank you and continue to enjoy your stay on BonusLevel!

-- Gary "Veigar" Goh (Garygoh884)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg