Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kalina200 5 years ago
  I agree with Laders with the fact that the conveyor belt is an interesting idea, but as Simon said, Jellify doesn't lack of any features at all and the conveyor belt would just be an unneeded addition.
SimonM 5 years ago
  I think Jellify has enough features.
LadersHD 5 years ago
  Conveyor Belt is actually an intresting idea
chase28 5 years ago
  I have several suggestions for this game:
-One Way Walls
-Anti-Gravity Levels
-Stickies
-Conveyor Belts
-Smart Walls
-Rising Walls
-Two-Color Jellies (Horizontally, Vertically and Diagonally)
Two-Color Jellies

With all these new features, we would have more ideas for great concepts for official levels! :)
suhangha 5 years ago
  I probably must a pack to make a award.

Edit: I will estimate EXP from 8 to 25.
SimonM 5 years ago
  What do you mean with award? An award that shows up on your profile page?
suhangha 5 years ago
  Rally levels finish up to 10, which are extraordinary levels.

[Ultimate]: Rally 6 (Jellify) Rally 10 (Jellify)

[Edit/!]: It would be nice to add award to Rally levels.
Can guys please help me?
suhangha 5 years ago
  Extract some of the above list, for the official.
SimonM 5 years ago
  To celebrate the milestone of 1000 accepted levels, we'll think about adding new officials.
suhangha 5 years ago
  Tz visit 20 days ago
The officials addition seems to be discontinued.
Can SM list the levels?
Let's assume the accept levels that can be official is the green square. %2Fimg%2Flvlpotentiallyofficial.gif
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I agree - there are many cool expert levels which could definitely be official!

Two expert suggestions for officials that I feel are underrated:
Squares (Jellify) - A challenge which starts off hard and only gets harder - the solution is very obscure, and it is so easy to trap yourself.
Walls (Jellify) - Surprisingly hard - given only 11 moves are required to complete it, a brilliant challenge nonetheless.
chase28 5 years ago
  There needs to be some expert official levels because there isn't yet and I have some ideas.

They are:
Interlocked (Jellify)
Reconstruct (Jellify)
Double Sanctum (Jellify)
suhangha 5 years ago
  Holy live. I think it was thanks because almost was interested in BB.
Enjoy block Travel please.
There are extraordinary problems. holy circulation
chase28 5 years ago
  Yes, I totally agree! 5/5
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  All of your new levels are awesome suhangha! 5/5 for every level I’ve solved (I don’t rate levels I can’t solve)
suhangha 5 years ago
  Jelly Festival is 4th Jelly Travel series.
Difficulty: 5/5
suhangha 5 years ago
  Jelly ECLISE Day 21 ~ 30 is like Thinkfun. But The waves are lean.
LadersHD 5 years ago
  What about my new levels?
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I have seen that you have posted on a few levels - if I can remember how I solved them, then I'll give you a hint.

Reverse Solving is a technique where you imagine a possible solution and work your way there backwards - thinking about the conditions which need to be satisfied at each point. It takes a while to master, but when you do - many levels will become easier.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Nice! Look, I'm not playing this anymore until I get more hints, some hints aren't clear. I still haven't learned how to properly post photos, if I did I could post a picture in the chat of where I'm stuck. So, I guess I'll stick with Blockoban for now, PI is hard too but not as tricky as Jellify. I'm just disappointed about it.

And what is reverse solving, how does that help a player solve more levels? I am interested in making more levels of my own, I haven't made many but I would like to try, can you guys help me if I add people to my list? It would sort of like doing a collab.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Phew, solved 800 levels now!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  That's quite impressive, good luck with the 500 levels achievement!
chris3000 5 years ago
  300 Levels solved, only 200 away from the award!
suhangha 5 years ago
  Making E C L I S E on Blockoban, unlike Jellify, I shortened the title to "Block Travel N.N."
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Although I didn't do it before 875, 750 levels beaten!
Treazer 5 years ago
  You can press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard and then go to pasteboard.co and press CTRL+V to paste the screenshot from your clipboard. You can crop the screenshot on the website and upload it and share the link in the discord chat afterwards.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Hey guys, I love this game but it's not working out right now, I have too many responsibilities now, and I'm now coming on once a week. Well at least I'm almost at 300, that's almost 60% from the award. I guess later when I'm on here often I'll practice more, but how do I post a picture of where I'm stuck in the chatroom?

So far I've solved almost 290. This is definitely much more harder than BB and PI, I think. Thankfully you can undo infinite moves, but I can't master reverse solving. I'll try to start making my own lvls and maybe I'll get a better idea about the feel of the game.
suhangha 5 years ago
  Trip of Jelly progress: "E C L I S E", theme switching at 5 levels:

Ancient
Colorful
Night
Sinking
Frost
Wild
Wave
Primal
Electric
Music
Beautiful but I do not plan to make a pack.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Thanks! I'm aiming for 750 next, hopefully before 875.

Games forum

Play Game "Jellify"

First post of the topic

jp 7 years ago
  Hey, didn't know you had made a game. It's not finished, but it's honestly very nice. Keep going and we'll show it on the front page.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg