Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Portal discussion post.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 10 years ago
  Any Portal fan should have read this comic.
Which character are you?
When GLaDOS attempts to kill Wheatley with a paradox in the beginning of Chapter 8: The Itch, every Frankenturret is fried, humorously implying that they are smarter than Wheatley.
1jase 10 years ago
  Is this the video you were referring to azz? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5w6ieaTxGA

btw I am a huge portal fan so this topic is awesome!
SimonM 10 years ago
  The company Aperture first made curtains for in showers, but due a toxin in the curtains they stopped with it.
totallyepicdude321 10 years ago
  azz.ive heard that story!oh, and there this one part in one of the games you burn the companion cube, well, it didn't even burn!its just sitting where you threw it
azz 10 years ago
  Ah, I remember the one where you could pick wheatley up off the wall and carry him around. It wasn't that interesting though because he's very quiet /:
SimonM 10 years ago
  Well it's on the conveyor belt to be destroyed, but the turret itself is not broken. It has its own will and therefore doesn't shoot.
azz 10 years ago
  Simon, are you talking about the defective turrets or the prima donnas?

Treazer, I think I've seen it before. It's a good one :D
SimonM 10 years ago
  In the the second game there is a turret that's different. You can pick it up and it will tell a story.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Nope. :P
But there's an easter egg with singing and dancing turrets.
azz 10 years ago
  Oh, anyway, has anybody heard the stories about dead test subjects being inside companion cubes, hence GLaDOS telling you to ignore it if it made any noises.
gameinsky 10 years ago
  oh, it's just that he's the only person that seems obsessed with portal
Treazer 10 years ago
  He meant "how is it predictable?", not "what is predictable?".
gameinsky 10 years ago
  it was predictable that the topic was made by you.
azz 10 years ago
  I'm sorry but GIS, how is it predictable?
gameinsky 10 years ago
  When I saw this topic, I instantly knew "this topic is made by azz". Aaah, how predictable you are...
SimonM 10 years ago
  Have you played half-life? A lot of the portal stuff comes back in the game as side stories. Like the relationship of black mesa and aperture science.
Also have you heard of the portal ARG. You should google it, it has some special content(not game content).
azz 10 years ago
  Now, as you all may know, I'm a huge fan of the Portal franchise. Post information and discuss things with the community. Things include but are not limited to:

* Aperture conspiracy theories (How it came to be, why they're testing, etc.
* Links to custom maps on steam.
* Videos made with source film maker (SFW)
* Portal artwork and things
* Ratman stories and fanfics

So yeah, enjoy it; Fatty fatty no parents.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

azz 10 years ago
  Now, as you all may know, I'm a huge fan of the Portal franchise. Post information and discuss things with the community. Things include but are not limited to:

* Aperture conspiracy theories (How it came to be, why they're testing, etc.
* Links to custom maps on steam.
* Videos made with source film maker (SFW)
* Portal artwork and things
* Ratman stories and fanfics

So yeah, enjoy it; Fatty fatty no parents.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg