Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I make flash quizzes

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 15 years ago
  I havent been able to upload anything for a few weeks as my dongle(portable net thing) ran out of credit and im visiting my dad now...i havent actually done anything since the net gone off :(
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Oh, okay.
btw ill start on it soon as i woke up 1/2 an hour ago and need time to wake up properly as im 13 (14 in march, yay)
I forgot to remove that music

[edit] updated the file and will do so daiy @ 8pm GMT
Quiz.fla
jp 15 years ago
  Nice start.
About the music, is it copyrighted ? I don't think you can use this in your game is you do'nt have the authorization of he authors.
And BTW, your swf is already more than 2 MB, it's huge :)

Before adding music and animations, you should focus on the game mechanic first. Make a very basic game that works (display a question, input the answer and display if it is right or wrong). Then you can nisert the BL API (I will help you for this). And only then, you can start to polish tehg ame with music, sounds and animations.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  If anyone wants to help, the flash doc is here: Quiz.fla
I'm too tired at the moment and may not do anything on it for a while...
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Workin again thanks to crack ;)

[edit] can someone create an animation of stickmen fighting in a temple (or clouds moving) with size of 500 height and 440 width, thanks!
(im more of a coder myself)
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Im not that experienced, i make them from scratch with flash 8 (sometimes i use a template)
I could try though ;D
Scored depend on amount of correct answers

[edit] could take a while as my PC had a BSOD when i was opening flash and flash wont work now :*(

[re-edit] I could use suggestions or visual assistance as i cant begin for a few hours, so any ideas where this should lead?

[re-re-edit] my flash has completely screwed, so i'll get my dad to help when i visit him this weekend
Until then...no flash :O
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  This is a good idea, but i don't see what the scores would depend on?
jp 15 years ago
  Did you already make a Flash app ?
What about making a quizz game for BL ? This would be quite easy to make the editor and a simple game engine. The game engine can later be improved with fun animations and sounds.
You could create categories ("sports","general","video games","history", etc...).
Hexicube 15 years ago
  The flash game aswell.
Just tell me what you want it to be about and i will have it made and i will give a link to it.
jp 15 years ago
  Marc, are you just making the questions or also the flash game around ?
Hexicube 15 years ago
  If u want me to make about something then tell me, either in this forum or at www.marcheeney@hotmail.co.uk

Please don't ask for anything english/geography.history/religion based

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

Hexicube 15 years ago
  If u want me to make about something then tell me, either in this forum or at www.marcheeney@hotmail.co.uk

Please don't ask for anything english/geography.history/religion based
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg