Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Water bucket", game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Lopardo 9 years ago
  I maked next level! his name is Clicker
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Hi Lopardo, it's very nice to see you make a ringmainia level :)

Unfortunately this level does not quite meet the standards for ringmania levels. The background is very simple and a bit messy, and the gameplay is not very fun.
However it's nice to see that you're using a theme for the level that actually fits for both background and rings. That's somthing that not a lot of people put into they're first levels. With just a bit more effort put in, I'm sure you'll be making great things in no time. You could always have a look at some the top rated levels on the game for inspiration if you need to.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next :).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Water bucket"

About Level "Water bucket"

First post of the topic

kiethy342 9 years ago
  Hi Lopardo, it's very nice to see you make a ringmainia level :)

Unfortunately this level does not quite meet the standards for ringmania levels. The background is very simple and a bit messy, and the gameplay is not very fun.
However it's nice to see that you're using a theme for the level that actually fits for both background and rings. That's somthing that not a lot of people put into they're first levels. With just a bit more effort put in, I'm sure you'll be making great things in no time. You could always have a look at some the top rated levels on the game for inspiration if you need to.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next :).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg