Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New Contest Coming!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 4 years ago
  Sorry, I don't really understand what you meen, but I was thinking something like Welcome to Reality!, but it can also be like Jungle (Both JG2)
jasperpostema 4 years ago
  Ferrari12 It's pretty easy. And Real things out of the world are projected in Man Made MArvels and Welcome to Reality (Jump Gear 2)
Ferrari12 4 years ago
  I can't find ot what rudimentary meens, can you tell me
Ahroo 4 years ago
  Meh, you just use these simple steps... xD

1) Make a path inbound/outbound to your own specifications (100 global and node speed for following)

2) Copy into however many paths you need (4, for all rudimentary directions)

3) stretch the path's second node in the direction you want it to go into (be sure to make it as straight as possible, to avoid mess-ups)

4) Hook the paths to the things you want to move...

5) test to make sure it works... :/
Ferrari12 4 years ago
  It might be easy if you know how to do it. I'll try to make a level with it now, if I succeed I think it's a good contest idea, becuse those who can't do it can learn it easily. Alternatively you can post a good instruction on the contest's page.

400th comment :D
Ahroo 4 years ago
  Oh, It's really easy... you just use inbound/outbound paths... :/
Ferrari12 4 years ago
  It's a nice idea Ahroo, but many people, including me, doesn't know how to make something follow the turtle/JG. Therfor I'll say it might be a little unfair.

My favourites:
3D contest
Space contest
Background contest
Collab contest

Shiro: You might be right, but we can discuss the next contest although we won't have one for a while.

New contest idea: Real world contest, a contest about making a level that contains some elements from the real world, it can be anything from jumgles to scyscrapers.
  *coughthankscough*
Ahroo 4 years ago
  *coughyesitiscough* xP
  lYes, good idea. And Remix is a very little bit copying. And Mirror isn't copying too
Ahroo 4 years ago
  Hmm...

Quoting Jasperpostema:
"I don't understand you think MIRROR is just copying levels. But you all don't say that about the REMIX contest!"

Remix contest is taking an old level and making it BETTER, which could make it a widely different level in BG, challenge, style, complexity or all of those... :/

It's just a boredom scheme, anyways. xP

Anyways, I maed another contest idea!

Puppet contest
A contest of levels where the turtle controls something (e.g. Hedgehog in Severed Mind, Plane in Pilot Turtle, Atom Chopper in the BL Bomber series, etc...). :D
  Yes Daft Puck, from AllyAlly. Space is her newest idea.

I like these contest:
DREAM CONTEST
SPACE CONTEST
BACHGROUND CONTEST
3-D CONTEST
COLLAB CONTEST
allyally 4 years ago
  SPACE CONTEST!
Daft_Punk 4 years ago
  @JasperP: Music contest?

I like these contests:
AUTO
DREAM
REMIX
NO-PATH
TUTO
  DREAM CONTEST
AUTO CONTEST
WARPING CONTEST
MUSIC CONTEST
MIRROR CONTEST
NO-PATH CONTEST
EASTER CONTEST 2010
COLLAB CONTEST
3-D CONTEST
TUTO CONTEST
BACKGROUND CONTEST
REMIX CONTEST

PS: I don't understand you think MIRROR is just copying levels. But you all don't say that about the REMIX contest!
Magic_X 4 years ago
  @Joe45: I would love to have a warping contest! I'm working on Magick 2 and i could enter that and the original Magick! XD

Oh, and i would also like to have an auto contest. It would give me an excuse to make one! :D
  Maybe, but ther are a thousand themes for a contest, so...
Shiro 4 years ago
  I think there shouldn't be any contest for a while now.
Else they wont be special anymore.
  Ok, you're right. Only promote, no mirror contest. But I have a new idea, what about a DREAM CONTEST. I mean you make a Dream Level with a dream theme...
joe45 4 years ago
  How about a "No PATH" contest? You can't use PATHS at all!
  Ok Ferrari, de maat is vol! You make me ill!
Ferrari12 4 years ago
  Jasperpostema: It depends on the auto. And I can't say if your level is good or not because I'm rubbish at playing Push. But I have a challenge for you: Make an exiting, mirrored JG2 level, it's not possible. And...........it's still unoriginal D:

Allyally: I like your idea :D

Elizea: I'm one of them
allyally 4 years ago
  OR... (idea), a space contest... There's been quite a few levels made on Space, as (as its space) there are endless possibilities, making a good variation on the levels submitted, IE; a good contest,
SuperDog 4 years ago
  I have a question. Are we having an Easter and/or Christmas contest 2010?

O_o! Maybe a snake contest. Or a highscore fight contest(jk).
  And AUTO CONTEST IS BORING! You Don't do anything, that's just boring. I prove mirror isn't boring! chain chomp mirror (Push)
Ahroo 4 years ago
  I know how to make warps... :/
joe45 4 years ago
  I thought you would say that.
Elizea 4 years ago
  Everyone doesn't how to make warps, and you can't make warps in all of the games.
joe45 4 years ago
  How about a contest that uses warping?

The levels could be like this, Magick (Rolling Turtle) or Penetration (Rolling Turtle).
Ferrari12 4 years ago
  I know. Apparently Jasperpostema doesn't think so

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 5 years ago
  There has been a lot of ideas lately for a new competition, but there can only be one going on at a time. Vote for your favorite idea or discuss new ideas for a contest.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg