Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 12 years ago
  Sorry, the phrase 'MEH SPEWN' is copylefted by Gamelover's Co. You are only allowed to use it if you join my divison...

Which is frikken outdated btw...
Masquerade 12 years ago
  OOOOOOH!I see something shiny!What the?It's a bottlecap...OOOOH an axe store!:P

MAH SPEWN SUKAS!:P
SuperMario 12 years ago
  But I don't have an axe xD
  You can't. I attack you with SuperMario's axe, which I stole. Then I stole the spoon, and stuffed it in one of my 532.6715872518845845646120580412635169594 axes.
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  Better I stop this "axe-games" and take the spoon. *ugh it stinks*
SuperDog 12 years ago
  He stuffed it in MY axe, so I take it out.
  What? You stuffed it in your axe? How???????
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  Then I take the fork and stab you with it. While you're calling 911 for incurable fork wounds, I take the spoon and hide it up my a**.
chris3000 12 years ago
  But then if you took the fork, then I took the spoon and hid it in a secret place.
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  I dont take the spoon and i grab a fork
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  I sat at the bar of the interplaneter spaceshipport Ohnotagain IV and drank a Daiquirimargaritamanhattanmartinidoubleburbon as a little green nothing with beautiful blue eyes set on the stool next to me. It ordered a glass of Neptunwater, took a spoon out of nothing and started to stir its drink. It walked of an leaved the spoon on the desk. "You forgot your spoon!" I cat-call at it. "Keep it!" it caterwauled back.
SimonM 12 years ago
  Then I took spoon and went time traveling and stealing the spoon all over again, infinite times!!
dingdong 12 years ago
  I eat Brazil
chris3000 12 years ago
  And then I force dingdong to give me the spoon. Then I hide somewhere in Brazil.
dingdong 12 years ago
  You didnt get squashed by a dinousar cause i had aten it, and i eat you to.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I steal the spoon and I go to my time travel machine.

Yay! I'm in the past.
*Squish*
OMG a dinosaur squished me!!
Comes back to the time travel machine*
Whoa I am in the future.
OMG ROBOTS!! GET AWAY ELECTRONIC BEASTS!!
*Comes back to the past without being squished by an dinosaur*
nachos 12 years ago
  I well i dont quit. But then I quit so thats reverse psycology. but then I join again so thats reverse reverse psycology on your reverse psycology. so technically I re-reveresed your reverse psycology by using my reversing. but then I would have re-reversing my own re-reversed that I reversed your reverse.
*MarioIsFireball's head explodes because he can't comprehend my explanition. AND I GRAB THE SPOON!!!!!*
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  You know what? I quit. *uses reverse physiology to get spoon*
dingdong 12 years ago
  erm.... i dont have a steel pocket????
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  I convinced you that gold pockets were more fashionable then steel pockets. You then eagarly exchanged your pocket. However, lator that night you realized you forgot to take the spoon out of your steel pocket. It was too late, you couldnt find the mysteriouse vender who traded you the gold pocket.
dingdong 12 years ago
  I jump into your pocket and i use the spoon to eat the pocket.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I went behind GL101 and swiped the spoon. I put it in my metal pocket.
  So your name is Mr. Rob Oldman?

Well, Mr. Rob Oldman, my name is awesome, and I have the spoon.
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  The client asked me to meet him at 5 p.m. at the Sky Bar Lounge at the LAX. It was a phone call, so I asked him: "How will I recognize you?" "I will recoganize you" he replay. So i sat at these disgusting looking bar, drank a disgusting Ultra Lounge Martini, and twelled on my own gloomy thoughts. "Mr. Oldman." I turned my head to the direction of the voice and drowned almost into a blue eyes lake. "Huh" I said. "Mr. ... will not be able to join you." Huh." "He miss the plane." "Huh." "He is dead." "Oh" I said. "Well", she said, "here is the spoon."
chris3000 12 years ago
  I managed to get the spoon from someone. I gave it to one of my friends, I have 50.
  There is no winner... This is an endless game, yo..
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Of course, I ALWAYS win because I'm the spoon provider. |:p
  Could not perform function: Forum(Inject.message) is not a supported fuction.
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  Nice page.
Well I probally should get the bloodemons back on line. APSCUL probally is overcharged by now...

Since using APSKUL to engrave the list on this forum probally would destroy it, i use my pocket Mini-SCUL (super concetrated U.V. lazor)

BlooDemons-
SPOILER
  Hey guys, do you mind if I bring GLCO techonlogy to another site? I've established a lot in this new site already, yup yup.
This is why I was inactive for a few months.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg