Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BL API problems

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

geckojsc 14 years ago
  I had the same problem as Marc, and I'm using Flash 8 too. This would explain why the buttons in the editor aren't working if I upload it myself.

Then again, the levels for P4M work fine, and that involves sending and receiving between swfs.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I used blInit to send a log that it had been called but BL never recieves it yet it recieves one that is called automatically. Flash 8.
jp 14 years ago
  blWelcome is not called by the API just after the first loading, it's only called when you click on STOP while you play a level.

blInit is called for the first loading when the game or editor is loaded and the API is also ready.

Do you use Flash CS4, Flash CS3, Flash 8 or Flash MX 2004 ?

I've tested the F8 example files and they works. Note that for my latest tests I used Flash CS3 (in AS2 mode) but I had tested these files with FP8 also a few months ago.

Download the examples, compile them and submit them into your project. Then post here to show the result.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  It appears that on my game (brick breaker), BL refuses to send anything to the actual game. I've checked this and I know that i've put in the game manager correctly because I can use the BLManager.log function. This is really confusing so can I have some help?

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  It appears that on my game (brick breaker), BL refuses to send anything to the actual game. I've checked this and I know that i've put in the game manager correctly because I can use the BLManager.log function. This is really confusing so can I have some help?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg