Play the games, create the levels

Topic, How wierd can you be?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pop12 14 years ago
  once on youtube this guy had diarroa when he was in an elavator
SuperDog 14 years ago
  1. I make a kind of a sound that sounds like someone blowing his nose and choking at the same time.

2. Im is weird because he thinks lololol is weird because he is not weird.

3. I have seen a hospital called "Great Ormand Street Hospital" and if you take the first letter of each word, you will have "Gosh".

Lol lol lol
Im 14 years ago
  lololol, that's weird! :O
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  ok i think my weird sound sounds more like a dying donkey
  ok. do you know somebody who is weird?
lololol 14 years ago
  i am not weird
engagement 14 years ago
  sorry,I don't know.so I can't help you.

www.cheapugg.org
Hexicube 14 years ago
  HAHAHA WTF?!?!?
  there is a wierd sound i can make with my throat if i strain it. it creeps everyone out. my friend said it sounds like a choking dog.

i hate corn. i give it huahyagh! (wierd sound)
yay! i brought back an old forum topic! YAY!
catzrock96 14 years ago
  yeah i thought so. :)
here is something weird: MY LITTLE BROTHER!
racersda 14 years ago
  hmmm catzrock hmm it's more akweird.
catzrock96 14 years ago
  my friend came out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck in her pants... like a tail

and she didnt even notice... is that weird or AWKWARD?
kurisoh 14 years ago
  Everytime i wana be funny i always put little jimmy up -o.o- and old man tom -.-
racersda 14 years ago
  CORN! CORN! OH, THE CORN! DON'T FORGET THE CORN'S GIFTS! DDDDOOOOOOONNNNN'TTTTTT!
lololol 14 years ago
  HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.. whoops! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
Sometimes i do that in class. o_O
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  /b/

don't ask. don't tell

i broke rules 1 & 2.........again........the anonymous are gonna get me...
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i can beat all of you, i can make this really weird noise....
Sometimes i make it when everyone is silent in class (taking notes or reading), and it makes everyone laugh.
I first did it in lunch, i still dont know how it comes out, it just does when i think about it and open my mouth.
racersda 14 years ago
  DON'T FORGET TO HAIL THE CORN! AND BRING IT GIFTS! THE CORN'S GIFTS! DON'T FORGET THEM!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  My mum said sorry in polish to someone from england :D
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  PINGAS

I Win, there's nothing weirder than that.
lololol 14 years ago
  @Fanta: I'm glad that some people don't know what the word "Bøsse" means. XD
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  THIS is the wierdest i ever seen!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxeuIgUcbos
MooKings 14 years ago
  I saw this old but poor lady sticking her tounge out all day
lololol 14 years ago
  when i'm bored i laugh like this: "Muahhahahahahhaha" (not the bad, evil guy way.. But the real way.)

And once i saw a guy with a barbie kap, and with nice, clean clothes. but then he found a barbie cellphone, then he pressed the buttons and it started to say something. Suddenly he started to talk in it. (toy phone? o_O) wierd. and he was 50, or something.

and once i was in a bus and then i saw a man yelling: "BATATA BATATA BATATA BATATA" (means patato)

and once i saw a guy in the bus talking to him self: "and there is a car with a man speeking in his cellphone, thats illegal!" then i looked at him and he said: "why is that kid looking at me?" Geuss why i looked at him? lol.

- No old wierd men where harmed under the construction of the long, long, long, long, text.
gundu 14 years ago
  I was at the optometrist
I was waiting for my turn, But a weird guy entered, he take a magazine with top models in it.
He read it... and after he kissed the magazine on the girl's lips O_o It's really weird
racersda 14 years ago
  I will exceed this forums weird limit! I like peanutbutter flavored applesauce tacos of pickle land based on corn! YES THE CORN! THE CORN! THE CORN! EVERYONE HAIL THE CORN!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Maybe he was a robot...?
I've done lots of weird things... There are too many to count...

Take the pigeon dance for example... I move my hand backwards and forwards in the shape of a pigeon, then I tap someone on the shoulder and, just to annoy them, go "PIDGIN PIGIN PIDIN PIDGINN!". Crazy or what?!
BenTen 14 years ago
  Post the wirdest thing youve ever seen/done. But dont make it something revolting. Each thing should be wierder than the last. Heres mine:

I once saw an old man that moved like a robot and he didnt blink ONCE.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

BenTen 14 years ago
  Post the wirdest thing youve ever seen/done. But dont make it something revolting. Each thing should be wierder than the last. Heres mine:

I once saw an old man that moved like a robot and he didnt blink ONCE.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg