Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Breakout", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  I need more practice here.
dingdong 12 years ago
  Yes it is. But its hard to get.
qwerty4 12 years ago
  is 5X multiplier possible?
SuperMario 14 years ago
  Easy and fun Asforien
gameinsky 15 years ago
  wow is the breakout now you next thing ?
caster2 15 years ago
  This is fun :)
jp 15 years ago
  No no, this is not sure as I have many things on the todolist. And this would be quite different.

Yes TheNiNJa, go on on your level. We can have several ones like this. The "Pinhog machine" by Friend is also the kind of level we can make some variants.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Yes, and it would be nice with a controlable platform then :P
Asforien 15 years ago
  Well you can still make another level with a different layout? =D But if jp's going to make a whole new game for these levels then we should probably wait :S
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  It's incredible how we can all get the same ideas. I was busy making this level. :P
jp 15 years ago
  "Hog Pop breakout" is possibility the next game for BL (not kidding I had this in my todolist).
Before accepting this level, I wait to add the "no stick" parameter on the curves. It will be used on the side walls.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Breakout"

About Level "Breakout"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  "Hog Pop breakout" is possibility the next game for BL (not kidding I had this in my todolist).
Before accepting this level, I wait to add the "no stick" parameter on the curves. It will be used on the side walls.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg