Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Easy Rider", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 15 years ago
  Done.
minmay 15 years ago
  It doesn't matter to me whether you reset them or not, but it would probably be a good idea.
jp 15 years ago
  so I suppose I ahev to reset the scores here ?
minmay 15 years ago
  Gee, I thought it was too hard to beat your score! Well...now I know...
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  That level is my Triple Jumps. Its because its only jumps when i did jump and not accelerating/brake like i did.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  I'm not sure, but I think when jp changed the physics a while back, some of the old ghost scores remained. I remember one level in particular where the ghost rider couldn't even finish the map due to his replay not working with the new physics, but he still had the highscore.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Sometimes when i play this game and its not just this level, but this is the level where you can see it most clearly, i get clearly before the ghost rider but i still get 300-500 point less then it! Its strange! And yes! It also happens when i have made just as many flips as the ghost rider!

Levels forum

Play Level "Easy Rider"

About Level "Easy Rider"

First post of the topic

birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Sometimes when i play this game and its not just this level, but this is the level where you can see it most clearly, i get clearly before the ghost rider but i still get 300-500 point less then it! Its strange! And yes! It also happens when i have made just as many flips as the ghost rider!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg