Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Make BL a better place!!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Maxamed 14 years ago
  You mean Heed Us Jp Heed Us! xD

(lmao)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  We must either have updates for old games or new games to keep BL running!

Heed, jp! HEEEEEEEEEEED! xD
gundu 14 years ago
  Yeah, But only this is hard to make game like this :S

I think only Jp can
gameinsky 14 years ago
  BL needs a new sandbox game like RT or JG2 to leed people again and they ca make simple levels again!
gamelover101 14 years ago
  it seems like many people have came to BL, and then suddenly just left!

some came back, some never returned...
allyally 14 years ago
  @gundu & ahroo, its because of all the crappy rejected lvls by messy necomers, that has turned him into a horrible person!
lololol 14 years ago
  BL is just boring.. when i started you would see the same members everywhere, but now, many have left and.. a lot of newbies have come. now its forum game after forum game, and no levels. and many games are hard to make original levels on as a lot have already been made.
gundu 14 years ago
  And when I said "some peoples are just too rude with the new commers" I had GIS in mind too xP
Ahroo 14 years ago
  You have a point, I was kinda harsh... But, quoting the cruel GIS, 'the truth hurts'... or something like that. xD

But still, it's going to be, like, a CENTURY before we actually find a new Elite... or at least a long time... I already have a picture in my mind of BL becoming a cesspool of noobs, and it is NOT pretty. D:
gundu 14 years ago
  OH no! I am an endangered species! :O

I think some peoples are just too rude with the new commers :/
Ahroo 14 years ago
  gecko, the reason is because the internet is full of n00bs that can't tell a path from a lightswitch. The interwebs dissapoint me. -_-

In other words, 5% of interwebs people are leet, the other 95% are the above paragraph.

Elite designers are an endangered species. there just aren't many... we need to find a way to lure THEM here and not the other 95%. :/
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I remember when I first joined, there was at least one new skilled and active member every couple of months. Now we hardly ever see active and talented members who stay on the site for a long time, apart from the ones that are already here.

There must be some reason for this. I think we can find out some of the things that are wrong with BL by imagining a person who comes to the site. This person is a very good level designer, and they really enjoy the games. Now why might they not want to be become a member of the site? Think of the reasons, and there you will have some of the problems you are looking for!

The other thing it might be is that we simply aren't getting enough dedicated and talented users visiting BL. How might we change this?
SimonM 14 years ago
  I got an suggestion: a description about the player on his profile
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Well, i Joined Track a few days ago. I wont be on the chat exept weakends and i'll only have at most a few hours per day, minus homework time.

So any problems with bonuslevel will have to be resolved without me.
lololol 14 years ago
  why are you so negative?

its a good idea, and jp has already made Elizea forum mod thing, so he can limit spammers.
Bruno-heey 14 years ago
  Elite player? you? he... (sarcastic)

SPOILER

In that case: I guess there should be ANTI-SPAMMERS members that can limit people for a time. Well, i know you will sy: bad idea, if is mine, is bad :-_-:
lololol 14 years ago
  Hmm.. I wonder if I am an elite player.. Hmm..
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Sorry, Elizea, you aren't getting off with being an admin in SEVEN games. xD
Elizea 14 years ago
  Olivier, I have an idea. What if we would only have one active admin (balance!) and he would then do all adminwork!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Indeed. It's good to be friendly to people. It helps BL. :D
gundu 14 years ago
  I also think, That when a guest is on the Chat we must talk to him. I already went as a guest and nobody wanted to talk to me and when I said it was me the others said "Hi"
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Good news! gundu is staying! 8D

Okay, let's get this into high gear, people! We need to recalibrate BL, in a GOOD way! :D

@GIS, perhaps elite players should help teach normal ones how to become elite?

... should we all just become noobs? D:

No, of course not... but we have to solve this problem... :/
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I just mean there are to many Elite members and admin for that so big percent of normal players.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  We're basically running out of good members... basically we are stuck in the 'When the s**t hits the fan" scenario right now, and LOSING. D:
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I think in simpler words BL is like a balance, the admin + Elite members were balanced along with the percent of normal active players.
Now the balance has unbalanced, the admins + elite members sink while the normal members get to high

_________=
_______,´
_____,´
___,´|
_,´__|
=____|
Balance.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  @allyally, You have a point! It might be worth it... :/

But it's only worth it in my mind if it brings gundu back. Losing best friends is not something I'm used to... Dx

@GIS, true... but make that 2 immature guys, jp limited cl3nzer23 a while ago...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  This is what changed t BL:
When I joined:
When joined BL was a full active place, someturned inactive others joined.
We had about 5 active admins + JP, and 5 Elite players and 50 other normal members commenting & rating.

Now there are 15 admins, only 5 of them are active, we have 10 other Elite members 1 immature guy and 10 other normal players commetnting & rating etc.
allyally 14 years ago
  Maybe we should make jp change the site, so when you register, you get given a link to a forum which explains things about BL and has FAQs (and immaturity!).
Ahroo 14 years ago
  We have to make BL better. gundu left! D8

(@DY, Bonuslevel IS my life. I don't have much left in life that I can socialize or be happy in...)

Okay, we can't really cut down on the bad people in BL, or the immature ones. That's BL's unstoppable weak point and enemy: jerks that make BL sour! We can keep some of them, but we need to zap the trouble makers, or give them warnings for them to clean up their acts.
Elizea 14 years ago
  2nd rule: Life has already enough bad things, let's keep them away from BL =)

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 14 years ago
  There has been a lot of talk about how BL has changed a lot from when people first joined, so I plan to help change that! this topic is for questions and advice and BL in general, to try and improve co-operation and interaction between players.
I just have 1 rule: NO SARCASTIC OR UNHELPFUL COMMENTS!
thank you.

I'll start with a question, what really needs to be changed in BL to make it a better place?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg