Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Is there a way to get your level completions back?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mmmmmm 3 years ago
  Message removed...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  it tell JP posted the last message, strange.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  you should tell them after they complete 1 level, official or not, and after 10 official or not levels, and after 25, and after 50, and maybe 100
jp 14 years ago
  That's right. It could have been possible to implement such a feature, but there is the problem of possible cheat described by Im.

But after you complete 10 official levels, there is warning popup on the game to tell that if you register later, your progress will be reset.
sgtdroopy 14 years ago
  Thanks, guys. I guess I'll just work my way back through them. ^_^
Hexicube 14 years ago
  you can log out and use your completed levels though :D
geckojsc 14 years ago
  When you are not logged in, all your level scores are saved to your computer. When you create an account, all your level scores are saved on your account instead.
So far you can not get your old level scores back, but I can guarantee that they will not go missing again.
Im 14 years ago
  If it worked that way, you could also cheat. You could log on with someone else who completed more levels than you, and you would "complete" them.
Treazer 14 years ago
  No, i think there is no way sorry. They shouldnt saved be on your Computer, just levels can be local saved on your computer. Now you must complete all levels again.
sgtdroopy 14 years ago
  I completed some 100 or so levels before deciding to join, but now that I have joined, the game doesn't recognize that I completed them. I am kind of surprised, seeing that my having completed them should still be saved on my computer, yes? Is there a way to make the site recognize that I did these levels so I don't have to do them all again?

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

sgtdroopy 14 years ago
  I completed some 100 or so levels before deciding to join, but now that I have joined, the game doesn't recognize that I completed them. I am kind of surprised, seeing that my having completed them should still be saved on my computer, yes? Is there a way to make the site recognize that I did these levels so I don't have to do them all again?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg