Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New contests?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  werent we supposed to do the "blgame mix up contest"?
but i sopose its too late for that... as i have finished and uploaded my entry already. So im out of ideas for that contest.
joe45 13 years ago
  I know a great one, why not do one about robots and machinery? It can be called the "Techno Contest".
Hexicube 13 years ago
  yeah but 3 lines is annoying, you could curve them but still :_
Jac1 13 years ago
  That's basically the point of the 3 lines contest: it's to see how creative you can be with a limited amount of lines...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  maybe just an awesomeness contest with collabs allowed...
Elizea 13 years ago
  The problem IMO in 3 lines contest is that it limits designers while making their levels, which I don't find good.
Jac1 13 years ago
  A lot of contest have been waiting for a long time, like the "3 lines" contest and other ones I can't remember... The reason I remember the "3 lines" contest is mecause I suggested it, but I'm sure there are other ones out there...
Elizea 13 years ago
  A new contest would be nice indeed, been a while since our last one.

Maybe the 3D Contest that has been waiting for over a year now =]. I personally would love to see an other collab contest, as the best levels come from them (also, it allows more themes on the level).
SimonM 13 years ago
  I agree to gameinsky
gameinsky 13 years ago
  *Ahum*
No sorry, not strong enough
*AHUM*
AHUM again, sorry but *ahum* Elizea ? why Elizea ? vote it with a poll!
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  I think so. Elizea will make a new contest suggestion.
SimonM 13 years ago
  Will there be a new contest soon?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

SimonM 13 years ago
  Will there be a new contest soon?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg