Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "Man Made Marvels", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  I always wonder that too - he was such an inspiration and a great moderator. Possibly the greatest BL player of all time (wasn't he top 15 in all games simultaneously at one point?)
chris3000 3 years ago
  Nice, I wonder what happened to Ferrari. Maybe he's busy with other things in life?
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Highscored all 3 of these levels!
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I deleted PineappleDude's score since it obviously was impossible. (He has completed MMM 2 and 3 each with a score of 1 and not the first one at all, that doesn't add up to 260.000. )
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I don't have time at the moment. Normally I'd be able to do it anyway, but we've started with a different homework plan. Therefor I've got to do it in a vacation . Next vacation is in about one month :D Maybe I'll do it then ;)
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  What do you think about making new man made marvels lvl with Greate Chinese Wall, Blessed Vasily Cathedral (right name? xD) from Moskow, the falling tower from Piza or Reichstag from Berlin? I hope it will be fun!
niimporta 13 years ago
  If you noticed It's M.M.M! :D
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I'm halfway there :D

And I didn't notice before now; this is a top pack :D
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You've got a long way to go to catch up to me... I had two. xP
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  That's ok. I'm VERY happy to get a slide anyway :D
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Sorry Ferrari12, its my fault. I kinda forgot I was making a slide for the pack and not just one level :/

I'll fix the mistake :D
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Thanks very, very much to the person who made the slide, although, as Gary said, there's three levels. Thanks to jp as well :D
LadaNiva12 13 years ago
  There's three very good levels in this pack.

Very nice slide too, too bad there's a fault in it.
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  "This new level" is this pack? No way!

Magic_X, if this is his "new level", how many levels are there in this pack? One?
jp 13 years ago
  Taht's a quite impressive pack!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Awesome trilogy, I hope you will win!
Shiro 13 years ago
  Great description, we need more of those :).

[1]

Games forum

Play Pack "Man Made Marvels"

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

About Pack "Man Made Marvels"

First post of the topic

Shiro 13 years ago
  Great description, we need more of those :).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg