Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BonusLevel banner

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mmmmmm 3 years ago
  Message removed...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Theres options to allow you to keep it in the original site, IMGshack has locked its best upload link, is said to be a virusbomb and isn't free to use anymore.
azz 13 years ago
  Tinypic is a bad image up loader... tinypic does exactly what it says in the name... shrinks the image!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  IMGshack = huge fail.
I consider using tinypic now.
azz 13 years ago
  It has elements from most of the games U is C from co-ba-co-li
gamelover101 13 years ago
  You're pretty good? Lol...
azz 13 years ago
  My attempt I know it is failcake but i just tried. But on the other hand i am pretty good for an 11 year old designer!
MARC2009 13 years ago
  meh thats me and my 5-minute attempt at something cool...imagine what I can do with hours of time, peace and quiet, and an unlimited supply of milkshakes and cheese toasties XP
which reminds me, I would like people to make the current BL logo(without the slogan) in the style of one of the front-page games...
jp 13 years ago
  Ah nice animation I've posted on it on the bl twitter account.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I don't think it's big, I think it's perfect!
MARC2009 13 years ago
  you looked at your CPU usage when using it? it rockets up so it could cause lag :P
SimonM 13 years ago
  what's laggy about?
MARC2009 13 years ago
  actually no, I expect you to make the images and I add interactivity...
I have a laggy experiment showing you the kind of thing I could do with AS...
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  And, you're supposed to make that Photoshop image how?

Features that depends on the tool you're attempting to be better than are fail to use as arguments xD

Ok, let's take this over PM from now on.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  "The only thing missing is random animation (With ActionScript). I highly doubt that outweights the hundred of features Photoshop has. Besides, I have Flash too xD"
I can import the photoshop images into flash - instant win :P
also, I know you have flash, we made pong remember XD
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Photoshop:
Animations: Check
Vertex: Check
Importing: Check
Coding language: Nope

The only thing missing is random animation (With ActionScript). I highly doubt that outweights the hundred of features Photoshop has. Besides, I have Flash too xD

@SimonM: No. Essentially, Flash is a programming software with a very limited, vertex-based image editor in it. Photoshop is, currently, the "king" of image editors, being able to do practically any editing you can dream of.
MARC2009 13 years ago
  animations is a heavy plus for websites, and I doubt photoshop has that, AS but you said it doesnt count for some reason, vertexes rather than pixels makes it easier, and also can import images which means anything you can make in photoshop can be used in flash.
SimonM 13 years ago
  Ummh, isn't photoshop based on flash?
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Besides of ActionScript, what features could possibly outweight the hundreds of powers Photoshop have that Flash doesn't? ^^
MARC2009 13 years ago
  meh flash has the awesome powers photoshop will never have :P
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  *Boots up Photoshop*
MARC2009 13 years ago
  the level of interactivity is very low...but still convenient.
I do have another idea...I just need a second :3
SimonM 13 years ago
  Maybe you could revamp the logo( a bit brighter colours or something)
jp 13 years ago
  I'm not fir interactive logo. If you load too many pages, it becomes boring to see always the same anim. And it penalizes the performances of the flash games on the same page.
SimonM 13 years ago
  luckily it's not that logo, :p the one we have now is better.
Make site more atractive( bigger images, etc.)
MARC2009 13 years ago
  hmm...how about you make it interactive? such as the first 2 letters RT style, the next 2 JG2, BLockoban, CoBaCoLI, etc. and you can go to the games by clicking them...it would not only look cool but also be convenient :)
[edit] or everyone could make a pic of that in the style of a front-page BL game, and I can make a scrolling image from those :3
allyally 13 years ago
  I like that one, but I admit the current one is better,
Make the logo Larger! But larger Vertically, not Horizontally,
murtaza64 13 years ago
  really? cool......
azz 13 years ago
  I might try to design one but you will just have to tell me the size -_-
jp 13 years ago
  Actually the red one is the old one, just before we decided to choose the actual banner.

[1] [2]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 13 years ago
  I'm a bit stuck with the very large logo of the site, there is very few space to add menu buttons. I'm thinking about 2 things.

1) Make the log even larger, and the menu below the log (that will make the content lower in the apge)

2) Make the logo smaller.

On a side note, did you know that this could have been the logo of BL :)

first bl logo draft
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg