Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Artist's Spinner", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

azz 12 years ago
  @Magic dont be scared to ask to use my concept i would have said yes anyway.
any way thanks for the credit and 5/5
chris3000 12 years ago
  Great level.....
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Sorry burfy, I havent been around lately...
burfy 12 years ago
  Very nice design azz [edit: Magic], but the top narrow passages are very annoying, even without the spinner (I tried). I suggest making the path wider or are you sure you want to leave it like this?

Edit few hours later: sorry Magic I saw azz in the level, just now noticed it was made by you :) Please tell me if you want to leave this level as it is, I will accept it then.

Edit 2 days later: since you are not responding, I accept it as it is, changed the category to hard.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Artist's Spinner"

About Level "Artist's Spinner"

First post of the topic

burfy 12 years ago
  Very nice design azz [edit: Magic], but the top narrow passages are very annoying, even without the spinner (I tried). I suggest making the path wider or are you sure you want to leave it like this?

Edit few hours later: sorry Magic I saw azz in the level, just now noticed it was made by you :) Please tell me if you want to leave this level as it is, I will accept it then.

Edit 2 days later: since you are not responding, I accept it as it is, changed the category to hard.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg