Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Power of Skill", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

popo2 5 years ago
  I got the highscore...8D
popo2 5 years ago
  Thanks. I might get the highscore soon.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Congrats! I’m surprised that somebody has already managed it, but well done!
popo2 5 years ago
  Well done. I still have one frustration of a time when I'm trying to get it done. If you beat it, you'd probably feel like a true professional by now. I hope it's worth it for me to become one of the best to beat this soon.
-Did I really make it to the end already...XD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I think that I could never do this in time, it’s practically a perfect run through one of the hardest levels! I probably will try to rebeat it though, maybe even in time, but I need a lot more skill!

Seriously though, this is an awesome level, the only one of the three I had left that I enjoyed playing, despite the sheer insanity and difficulty of the level. There are so many unique tricks, it is completely different from any other level.

There are a few people who have the skill to beat this one, to anyone who tries to beat this, please don’t use HJ shortcut. We didn’t - so you shouldn’t either :)
PineappleDude 5 years ago
  Nice! Congratulations! I remember when I made the level I considered putting a lethal line at the end when the time ran out :P
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  YEEEEEESSSSSS!!! Finally beat this!!! What an epic level!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Does anyone know if there a technique to avoid the dot, I'm getting very consistent at getting into the cable, but I keep dying to the dot.

EDIT: Nevermind, got the technique :DDD Now I'll beat this once and for all!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I agree - david's near miss was just as sad to be honest. His undoing was in the form of Death Labyrinth! (Jump Gear 2).

You never know though - they might come back and finish the job.

I know I can do this. The next bit after the cable launch is just insane for me though.

EDIT: I was about to make it to the cable climb myself. I thought that dot would move xD
popo2 5 years ago
  This was in Pof's 2 left pack, but only this level was what Pof didn't beat in this pack. He gave up BL, so now that he quit, there's like no way he'll beat all JG2 levels now. What a tragedy. At least I have a triple score in that pack with the other level in it. But, still, I have a really hard time beating this level. Right now, the farthest I have gone to is the fourth bit (the one after the cablecar climb thingy) so I'm proud of myself for getting even farther. However, I believe I can still beat the level, and I'll still try my best to powerup through!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Thanks! I'll try and see if I can get it once, but that sounds insanely tricky to pull off.
  Ah, I can see why that would be confusing. There is a switch underneath the floor, which will remove the right wall. :)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  The bit after the cable launch part. You can find a lethal dot in the corner when you land. I don't know where to go from there.
  Where exactly are you stuck? I think you are almost finished!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I made it to the third part :O

Has anybody else other than kiethy and PD, because I don't know what I need to do.

(By the way, that trick was so satisfying to pull off - this is such an amazing level that I'll most likely never beat)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I'm pretty sure 'God's Challenge' was inspired from this (at least I think it was)

EDIT: It's the other way around. I remember this now. What happened was kiethy beat every Jump Gear 2 level - so people made him levels that he couldn't beat. PD made God's Challenge (Jump Gear 2) (I think it was originally called 'For Kiethy and Pof') and then made this when he beat it.

(Of course - kiethy is god, so he can beat all possible levels xD)

SPOILER
popo2 5 years ago
  This is similar to God's Challenge but I can't get past the second bit either.

Wait a second. I just found a shortcut!
SPOILER
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I can never get the second bit.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Bad luck that this is at the "Best levels you haven't scored on" tab, but I still rate 5/5 because I will play this a lot of times. xD
PineappleDude 11 years ago
kiethy342 11 years ago
  It's been a while since I've played this level, and only now do I see how great it is!
As I was only concentrating on beating it, I hadn't thought about all of the great tricks, simple, but nice design that fits with the level and the structure of the level. I think levels with lots of challenges put into very few platforms are very clever.
Even though it made me so frustrated for over 6 months, I think it should have a slide. :)
PineappleDude 12 years ago
  Nooooo!
My ultimate creation has been defeated!
But there will be more...
Muahahahaa
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Did it! :D
I try to do it for 6 months, basically everyday... and then try once and complete it first try! XD

BTW PineappleDude, expect payback!
chris3000 12 years ago
  Thanks for proving that it's possible.
  YES! WOOHOO! YES YES YES!
Horrible score but good enough!
kiethy342 12 years ago
  The first bit is possible, but as I have only got past that little dot once, I'm not sure of the rest. So you only need to test from there.
  I'll try to complete it myself to prove that it's possible :)
kiethy342 12 years ago
  It is possible, I got to the end once, but then died. :(

A checkpoint would be nice!
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I'm pretty sure it's possible as this is PD's level, and I think he tested it so every part is possible, the problem is doing the entire level without dying, all the parts themselves are possible, I think :/

But, maybe put a CP in it?
SimonM 12 years ago
  Is it possible, as it's uploaded a month ago and still nobody has scored on it!!

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Power of Skill"

About Level "The Power of Skill"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  It's a nice challenge level, but the design is a bit too simple I'm afraid.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg