Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "TheTimeIsNotWithYou", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  For a level with such a name, the time limit isn't actually that tight, multiple mistakes yet still got a 15k score :)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  FINALLY! Got the technique for those jumps - though they become easier - that last triangle jump is still pretty brutal!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Congrats! I'm really stuck at that part, but what I think is the technique is very difficult for me.
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Finally completed this! There's a specific technique to the triangle jumps which made them a lot easier after a while! :D
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I haven't a clue how to beat the third part. I'll give up here for now :/

Its a shame Money666 left long ago, I enjoyed his levels, though they bring me to the point of pure frustration but the completion of them - especially in time - makes them worth playing. They are frustrating, but not impossible. I wish someone else created levels like this.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  FINALLY!!!

This is one of the most frustrating levels I have completed, trust me, like the title says: The time is not with you. But patience will be with you everytime you play a hard level.

Thanks Money666.
Money666 12 years ago
  True, but can you do it in time?
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I'm looking forward to it! :)
Also, I did it! This level shows how evil triangles can be!
Money666 12 years ago
  Yea I am back from a 6 months break XD. Another annoying level will be made XD.
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I'd love another level!
These kind of levels are the ones that keep me going on this game! I'm always determined to complete them :D
AK 12 years ago
  MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD

...or maybe I just haven't seen you in a while. XD
Money666 12 years ago
  I can see that my level is pretty annoying. But thats just good because I think that we need a really hard level to all the good players. My mission here is completed (:

I think maybe a number 2 (just to be evil). What do you guys say?
Pof 12 years ago
  Done.
I'm stuck after the 2nd checkpoint...
Money666 12 years ago
  I would like to get the high score reset because I had change one thing after keithy completed the level so it will be unfair as it were to easy when he completed it
Pof 12 years ago
  The timer must be wanted...I can read 000.001 on it.
I give you my opinion on this level when I complete it (If I complete it...)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  It is adviced that you take a new thumbnail without the timer in it... Unless you want it there for a good reason, then I'll let you keep it :)
Money666 12 years ago
  There is already one how had completed it so it is possible.
Money666 12 years ago
  I have made it more easy and I have completed it from start to end but it did't saved it because my pc want me to reset the pc. I would have liked to keep some of the tings like they where before but I can see that it would be to hard for other persons
nachos 12 years ago
  Wow this is HARD!! Someone get Keithy or PineappleDude to complete this xD
Money666 12 years ago
  okay...
Pof 12 years ago
  This seems to be hard.... too hard.
I have to ask you to make it a bit easier!
That would also be great if you were able to complete your own level. To prove that it is possible

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "TheTimeIsNotWithYou"

About Level "TheTimeIsNotWithYou"

First post of the topic

Pof 12 years ago
  This seems to be hard.... too hard.
I have to ask you to make it a bit easier!
That would also be great if you were able to complete your own level. To prove that it is possible
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg