Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BonusLevel Server Problems

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  Oh, forgot about this one. Thanks manufan!

If I can, i'll try to contact JP to see if he can fix this. If not, we'll have to wait. :C

I won't have my friend work on this, because finals are near, and he's unavailable right now. And because I don't want him to get in trouble with JP. :C
manufan 12 years ago
  Just bumped the thread so people can see it now. :)
manufan 12 years ago
  I've also noticed that your changes can be reversed for some reason... there's no save your changes option though. :/
theepicgoomba 12 years ago
  ok then
gamelover101 12 years ago
  My current settings: IE8 Compat. Mode + IE7 Standard Text

I get teh blue here.
AK 12 years ago
  Thanks for that Manufan, but now BL looks all crappy... :(

Everything's white XD It used to be a cool blue :P
manufan 12 years ago
  Try downgrading using F12. That's the best shot. :)
  On IE8 I mean. My parents don't want me screwing on the browsers too much...
manufan 12 years ago
  Exactly.

1.) Hit F12.
2.) On "Document Mode" switch to "IE9 Standards"
3.) Exit Developer tools.
  Any way to NOT switch browser? (Scroll Problem)

I've had this too. Compatibility mode?
manufan 12 years ago
  Right. It turns out, you have to change the document type of BL to your browser version (on IE9). BL works in IE7 on my computer, and once I changed it. The problem went away by itself. :) Any other browser version or software works fine.
AK 12 years ago
  Evil dictator? Where? O-o

SPOILER

Yes, I use IE6 actually XDDDD My brother's computer is so slow...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  aaah, this explains why i haven't gotten the problem.
I'll tweet JP about the bugs :)
[edit]
I'm typing this in IE 8, I don't get the error?
manufan 12 years ago
  It seems that you are right Masquerade, my mum downloaded Google Chrome and once I used it it was fine! :O
Masquerade 12 years ago
  The Scroll problem affected me, too, but it went away when I switched my browser (Before: Internet Explorer, After: Google Chrome)
manufan 12 years ago
  DY, that's exactly the same problem. I'll add you to the "affects list".
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  when i comment on levels the page scrolls up randumly, it is alittle anoying.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Didn't you go to maplestory because this evil dictator gameinsky hates you so you were going to rack up 50000 people to get you to hate me and ahroo so you could have your revenge on me for annoying the heck out of you and crush?
AK 12 years ago
  l0l It's true, but I have plenty of time for BL...

Yes, the page scrolls to the top when I click anywhere on the page. This is only for games though, it doesn't do this for forums.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  uh, scroll problem doesnt affect AK, last time I checked hes glued to maplestory...
manufan 12 years ago
  You're welcome, it turns out most of us have the same problems. I've managed to diagnose the first updating problems:

Avatar Problem - imageantialias() function will not execute.
Admin Problem - Access Denied, Boolean should be given in f.open() and f.close() whatever those two functions are.
theepicgoomba 12 years ago
  thank you manufan for cerating this topic
manufan 12 years ago
  Hi, as we've seen, JP moved this site to a new server about 2 months ago. There have been many problems with this new server. So, instead of being pelted with topics on the forum about individual problems, I've made this topic to list them and who it affects.

Current Problems
Administrator Updating (Affects Everyone)
Level Exporting / Importing (Affects Everyone [?])

Problems with Solutions

Reporting a Problem
All you have to do is post on this topic and some of us, Gameinsky, AK & I, are trying to contact JP.

Thanks for your time and co-operation.

[<<] [1] [2]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

manufan 12 years ago
  Hi, as we've seen, JP moved this site to a new server about 2 months ago. There have been many problems with this new server. So, instead of being pelted with topics on the forum about individual problems, I've made this topic to list them and who it affects.

Current Problems
Administrator Updating (Affects Everyone)
Level Exporting / Importing (Affects Everyone [?])

Problems with Solutions

Reporting a Problem
All you have to do is post on this topic and some of us, Gameinsky, AK & I, are trying to contact JP.

Thanks for your time and co-operation.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg