Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini Game Dual-Rooms", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

popo2 5 years ago
  10.5K! I might try for highscore later.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  15,000! That was tricky to get, but nowhere near perfect.
chris3000 7 years ago
  Very difficult, I can't even get past the second part.
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Ahhh, I was trying to overcomplicate it, forget I said that, it's easy now! ;)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Hmmm, I'll think about making it easier. Personally, it's slightly tricky. However, for me, it was really hard. Once you beat it, it becomes really easy... My first attempt took around 30 minutes, the seconds took about 5 and the third (the one I recorded) took 1 minute and 17 seconds. This is because I had beaten it then. I wouldn't know how to nerf it again, as kalina's part was a lot harder than it is now. It did have a checkpoint, but it didn't respond as a checkpoint for me... I might nerf it.

[Sorry that that was a bit long-winded and the statistic bits might look like I'm boasting, I didn't intend to, I was just giving examples]
kalina200 8 years ago
  CG Did Want A Hard MG, But I Didn't lel
Dynamo 8 years ago
  No offence, but I think this should be edited, it's insanely difficult, but that's my opinion, especially if that's how you intended it to be.
kalina200 8 years ago
  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  @Dynamo, it's hard to explain, you need to get to the third rectangular platform from the first in one jump. You then need to hit the fourth (with the bit that sticks out) very precisely in the corner. You fall on to the platform, and, if you don't get KOed, you should be able to escape the rooms. Hit the final platform and you're done :).

@kalina, You made the hardest bit xD, follow the tips stated above and I'll make a vid soon.

I think I got a pretty unbeatable score.
kalina200 8 years ago
  Tooooooooooooooooooo Hard, I Will NEVER Do It
Dynamo 8 years ago
  I don't understand the red section.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Oh god, that was a futile decision. I did it though, thank god. 1st in time?
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Yes...... Same with my score on 'OneJump'
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Old score?

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg