Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "In the Air", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I deleted it because there's no need for it, and especially inside the parentheses it looked rather ugly.
Ady84 10 years ago
  Why you deleted "1"?

And thanks, Ferrari12!
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I don't see why it's impossible to shorten the final straight, but whatever. I think as Supergeek said, there's nothing wrong here, so I am going to accept this. In the future though, I will expect something more than just a line following the path of the JG when it comes to background design. You don't need much of it, but it needs to be neat and decorative. You can make it in both an abstract and a naturalistic way, but it has to have a decorative value.

Anyways, congratulations on you first accepted Jump Gear 2-level! :)

(I tweaked the title a little. If you are unhappy with my changes then let me know. The "1" definitely has to stay out though.)
Ady84 10 years ago
  I will do these but i can't shorten the way to the finish.

D0n3!
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  It depends on how good your background design is, but if it is good then yes. Remember, you also have to change the title and shorten the final straight.
Ady84 10 years ago
  So... More BG and it will be accepted?
supergeek 10 years ago
  I don't see anything wrong with it really but it's not anything spectacular.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I am kind of torn with this level. It doesn't really have a lot going for it, but for some strange reason I find it quite fun. If you could add some background design, shorten the final straight and choose a different title (Freestyle Park is already taken) I would consider accepting it. Unless of course the community disagrees with me. I will listen the community verdict on this case as I am kind of torn myself.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "In the Air"

About Level "In the Air"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I am kind of torn with this level. It doesn't really have a lot going for it, but for some strange reason I find it quite fun. If you could add some background design, shorten the final straight and choose a different title (Freestyle Park is already taken) I would consider accepting it. Unless of course the community disagrees with me. I will listen the community verdict on this case as I am kind of torn myself.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg