Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "The Apocalypse", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Geometrologic 7 years ago
  By far the biggest and only pack I have ever seen... Wow!
Treazer 8 years ago
  I can finally present you the grand apocalypse pack! Fight the zombies as the Monocled Man in all these stages, survive and eventually solemnize the annihilation of the evil!

Note: I made this pack because of MatthijsM's request, but unfortunately, one level seems to be missing in this pack. If you can find it, I'll reward you with a cookie. :)

10/24/16: Sorry to say that, but the cookie is gone now. I had to hand it SuperDog, thank you! :)

Carbon Copy : MatthijsM

[1]

Games forum

Play Pack "The Apocalypse"

Play Game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

About Pack "The Apocalypse"

First post of the topic

Treazer 8 years ago
  I can finally present you the grand apocalypse pack! Fight the zombies as the Monocled Man in all these stages, survive and eventually solemnize the annihilation of the evil!

Note: I made this pack because of MatthijsM's request, but unfortunately, one level seems to be missing in this pack. If you can find it, I'll reward you with a cookie. :)

10/24/16: Sorry to say that, but the cookie is gone now. I had to hand it SuperDog, thank you! :)

Carbon Copy : MatthijsM
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg