Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini Game Century ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Ok, it should be out soon.
Elizea 6 years ago
  If you want to make a new level, please submit it as a new level instead of editing an old already accepted one.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Can I change this level?
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Woah... Just realized how terrible this actually is :/ I would edit it, but I'm not sure where to begin with it :3
chris3000 7 years ago
  Wow, this was a really well designed level. I like the design and background. This deserves a 5.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I respect your decision. I agree, maybe a two... Look on 'Top rated' levels, scroll all the way to the last page. :)
kalina200 8 years ago
  3/5

Length=3/5
Time=4/5
Design=2/5
Concept=4/5

13/20=3/5

Too Short And Could Have Been Better

Score 3.45/5=3/5
kalina200 8 years ago
  Agreed.............
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I agree, this might be my worst accepted level ever. I'll just do better next time, thanks for the feedback :)
gameinsky 8 years ago
  This level actually makes me quite dissapointed in you, it could have been something.
Instead it was just 15 seconds of storytelling that you couldn't even follow because you grab all the textbubbles right after another.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I see where you are coming from, I won't do this again because of the reasons that you have stated.
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Happy new year to you as well!

I must say the level is awfully short, and the concept of story-telling is better suited to RT-levels. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and accepted the level regardless.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini Game Century "

About Level "Mini Game Century "

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Happy new year to you as well!

I must say the level is awfully short, and the concept of story-telling is better suited to RT-levels. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and accepted the level regardless.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg