Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini Game Jawbreaker", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Reclaimed my highscore on quite a lot of this Mini Game levels!
Treazer 7 years ago
  The background is kinda unoriginal and the overall design is not very good. However, the gameplay is quite fun for me, so I gave it 4 stars. :)

Implementing a proper and less random design (not just talking of background lines here) could do a lot in your levels, that's definitely something where you can improve. :)
chris3000 7 years ago
  I thought this level was great. My favorite part was the cablecar where the moving dots were.
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  I don't know, it's definitely not 5. I would probably say 4 but then again, I do have a bit of bias as I am a creator. (Also, the break bit is a bit unnecessary in my opinion)
MatthijsM 7 years ago
  Not so fond of this level, some messy parts, also why does the cable car has to go up and down? Also the checkpoint is not needed but nice for the less experienced players 3/5
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  The differences in score though... High score.
gameinsky 7 years ago
  Much better, accepted!
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  I have removed the invisible lines and given it a bit of a redesign, because keeping the design like that would look a bit messy with the line not invisible anymore.
gameinsky 7 years ago
  I'm not a fan of the invisible lines at the start, they serve no purpose other than being confusing.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini Game Jawbreaker"

About Level "Mini Game Jawbreaker"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 7 years ago
  I'm not a fan of the invisible lines at the start, they serve no purpose other than being confusing.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg