Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "Ultimate JG2 Tournament ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 9 months ago
  Anyone else want to try this pack, I think you'll have lots of fun with it.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Pack updated after 2 years, I'm taking a break from BB for a while. I have not touched jg2 in a year and a half. See things have been coming up with my family/health issues. I'll explain more later, but enjoy!
chris3000 3 years ago
  Wow, CG, your not far from 160M.
Have I got some catching up to do, you may beat Pof in Shiro's pack.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Nice job! Good luck with 140M - I'm going to probably shoot for 150M at some point :-)
chris3000 4 years ago
  Finally, 135M! Now I just have to keep improving little by little each day, my next goal is 140M.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Thanks! Now I have 140M and I'm back to 7 left!
chris3000 4 years ago
  I updated the pack with the current levels plus a few more rejected levels for an extra challenge for beginners/everyone.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Thanks! I don't really think I'm quite at your level yet. It's just that I have beaten far more of the rejecteds than you have. I'm more than 10M behind on Shiro's pack.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Wow, you beat me, congrats.

I wish more players would score on this, and whatever happened to Pof?
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  It's a bit more than that, it could be 3,584 as Shorty Hardy 2 (Jump Gear 2) has been beaten by you and Killarzo - and probably can be without lagging the game (you might have done, I don't know).

The total can be increased to 3,585 by adding Unbelieveable bug (Jump Gear 2) - which you could score on by having an admin delete a score from the level

Also, there are more JG2 levels not in this pack - there are over 2,000 rejected/TBE/unevaluated levels!
popo2 5 years ago
  So there are 3,583 beatable JG2 levels in total? Wow! I'm almost a third done with all these levels.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Where can I advertise this so more people will play this?

I would like for more people to score on this.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Unfortunately, I haven't got the time to search through the pack. I may try to at a later stage, but I'm busy right now.

There are a few impossible levels in this pack too, I can't remember them, but when I cycle through the pack I'll give you them.

EDIT:
Levels that are definitely impossible:
World of Bino (Jump Gear 2) #974
Random Tunnel (Jump Gear 2) #1195
Alphabet of norway (Jump Gear 2) #1440

Levels that are potentially impossible:
Shorty Hardy 2 (Jump Gear 2) #1619 (at least without lagging the game)
Accurate Landing (Jump Gear 2) #1819

EDIT2: Finally, beat every rejected excluding those five, meaning I beat every level I can! I think Shorty Hardy 2 (Jump Gear 2) is probably possible, so I may attempt that.
chris3000 5 years ago
  I'm surprised that not a lot of people have scored on this, Shiro's pack has about 80-90 players. I hope mine grows too. I may advertise this on other websites/chatrooms so other people would be interested. Oh, and can someone tell me where the rejected levels are, I probably should have put them at the back but I was eager and rushed to making this. Thanks.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Finally beat 3,500 levels here! Epic Fail Hallway1 (Jump Gear 2) was my 3500th, one of the most annoying I've ever faced :Z (Kind of wish it was accepted - as it'd be more worthwhile spending a long time on it, though I understand why it was rejected)
chris3000 5 years ago
  Wow, I got 132M!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Thanks for updating this! 114M now!
chris3000 5 years ago
  The pack has been updated.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Most of them are rejected levels. Only 5 are accepted, they are list in my pack except for Unbelieveable bug (Jump Gear 2), which is 100% impossible.

Good luck with Jump Gear M, though you definitely don't need it :)
popo2 5 years ago
  You now have 108 levels left in this pack?! I have 90 levels left until the JGM achievement.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Bump! Also, 110M!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Finally got 100,000,000!!!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  97,000,000 :O I'm getting hyped for 9 digits :D
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Now 89,000,000 - I'm getting super close to 9 digits :D
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  78,000,000!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I'm close to Jump Gear MMCD, not that it's an achievement.

(Currently on 2399, which is 1 away from 2400)
LadersHD 5 years ago
  I'm near to Jump Gear CD!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  63M! I'll be above you Dynamo (even though I've beaten a lot more levels and have an illegitimate score on Mini Game Obvious (Jump Gear 2))
pig 5 years ago
  Just to see it again!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I highly doubt that - you're extremely skilled and are one of the best at this sort of thing, along with kiethy and Pof.

[1] [2]

Games forum

Play Pack "Ultimate JG2 Tournament "

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

About Pack "Ultimate JG2 Tournament "

First post of the topic

chris3000 6 years ago
  Hello JG2 community, this is my commitment to you, I have finally made a global JG2 tournament. This will help people to better improve their scores. I like competition too, so I hope you guys enjoy this pack. I'm going to post whenever I get a highscore or very good score.

And admins: you might as well leave this pack unfinished because i'll have to keep updating it when there are new levels and officials.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg