Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Brain Teasers/Riddles

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I've got a puzzle. You are standing on the centre of a podium with width 2 units (1 unit each side). Your stride is 1 unit - so you are on the edge if you step forwards or backwards). You are there due to a torturer and you have 10 minutes to come up with 12 steps you can make to stay safe. Each step is forwards or backwards, and it has to be the length of your stride, or you will face a cruel death. If you succeed, you are let free. However, there is a catch, the torturer might ask you to preform every 2nd instruction, or every 3rd (up to every 6th instruction). What is the sequence which guarantees safety?
ainee 6 years ago
  Ha-ha-ha ... I'll write another puzzle. The people's weights are the same, but the weight weighs 10 kg, and all three can drag it. The suitcase must not be left unattended. I will also say that only a forty-kilogram man can look after a suitcase. The rest are full of stragglers.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  bring Donald, return, bring Kim, return with Donald, bring the Nun, return, Bring Donald, done.
oldmanrob 6 years ago
  70 + 40 - 60 + 50 = 100

a ferryman has to transfer donald the dump, kim jong-un and a catholic nun over a river. he can carry only a person in his small boat. if he leave kim and donald alone kim wil kill donald. if he leave donald and the nun alone donald will molest the nun. how can he bring all three save to the other side of the river?
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I really don't get the question. Surely, if the person carrying the cargo had to be 70kg+ and the cargo was 50kg - the total is 120kg, greater than the 100kg it can withstand.

I am described as a clap, but I have no hands. What am I?
ainee 6 years ago
  x=sqrt(-17/4)+1/2
At the suspension bridge there are three people with suitcase. The weight of one person is 40 kg, the other - 60 kg, and the third - 70 kg. The weight of the cargo is 50 kg. It was dark, and they had to go with a flashlight. Only a person weighing 70 kg can carry a cargo. The bridge could withstand only 100 kg. How to transfer people and cargo across the bridge?
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  x^2-x+4=0, x=?
ainee 6 years ago

SPOILER
chris3000 6 years ago
  Solve the equations:

2a-3=7
2b=46

a=?
b=?
gameinsky 6 years ago
  (1 + 38)/2 * 38 = 19.5*38 = 741
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  69^2=4761
4761+127=4888
4888/13 = 376
376/47 = 8 ('*8' follows if I understood the question).

My next stupid question: How many bricks does it take to construct a wall which starts with 38 bricks at the bottom, 37 for the next row etc. until 1 brick on the 38th row?
gameinsky 6 years ago
  Which is bigger?

A. Earth
B. Milky Way
C. Mars
D. Galaxy

SPOILER
SuperDog 6 years ago
  a question mark
ainee 6 years ago
  If 69 * 69 + 127 is divided by 13 and the result is 47, then what follows from this?
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  THE TING GOES SKRAA, PAP, PAP, KAKAKA - SKIDIKI PAPA AND A PU PU DURR BOOM, SKYAAA! DUDUKUKUPUNPUN! POOM POOM. YOU DONNO, BIG SHAQ....
Dynamo 6 years ago
  Describe how 'The Ting Goes'.
SimonM 6 years ago
  @Coolguy, I just solved the quadratic equation x^2 = 3/4*100*x + x
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  'You're not you when you're hungry, SNICKERS, get some nuts'
chris3000 6 years ago
  Which candy bar has the first four words of a cable channel that shows Rugrats and SpongeBob?

a. Milky way
b. Snickers
c. Butterfinger
d. M and M's
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Did you search through every two digit square number to find that? Or did you have some kind of method?

(76^2 is easy to find the answer to if you follow the clues, so I won't say it)

The 'drinker paradox' seems interesting - I hadn't heard of it before, but I understand where the statement comes from, and how it can be proven.
SimonM 6 years ago
  That number would be 76 if one excludes to write 0 as 0000.

I got a fun 'paradox': Drinker paradox. The following sentence is always true in a non-empty bar:

"There is someone in the pub such that, if he is drinking, then everyone in the pub is drinking."
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  What's the smallest number that, when squared - the first 2 digits are 3/4 of the number and the last two are the number? (Stupid questions hype!)
kalina200 6 years ago
  The title says it all... Post your riddles or such and have people answer them.

Or infinite paradoxes.
The statement below is true
The statement above is false

[1]

General

First post of the topic

kalina200 6 years ago
  The title says it all... Post your riddles or such and have people answer them.

Or infinite paradoxes.
The statement below is true
The statement above is false
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg