Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New Year Resolutions 2020

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CubixIII 4 years ago
  I feel like the opposite of you guys. I'm going to be an adult next year and my life is nowhere near prepared for the task.
My goal for this year is to set more schedules for my daily tasks (programming classes, karate practice, music practice etc.) and I guess get my life back on track.
I've been sitting on YouTube all my life for the past year or so instead of studying for the local test that lets you graduate to college early, and I always say I want to improve, but I always fall back to what I'm familiar with, watching video after video.
I feel like a schedule where I can choose from a set of tasks at certain times, with set times for break periods, would work well for me.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Don't worry about it, just do the best you can. I myself have a bunch of responsibilities nowadays. Taking care of me and my mother and grandparents, aunt is the most important.
Dynamo 4 years ago
  I'm not sure what you mean about the logs, idk if I was even in the chat at that point, but I'm sorry you feel that way chris, I hope you're doing okay. A lot of us are busy with school and work, I personally work 5/6 day weeks and have other commitments in my time off. But I'll try and make an effort to be more active and helpful in the chat for you. :)
chris3000 4 years ago
  Hey, look I'm really feeling angry and upset right now. I wish you guys had told me about the Discord Chatroom. I saw all the logs back in 2016 and 2017. I take things real personally. I hesitate to ask for help or talk in the chat because it would bother everyone. I'm trying to do better on how I react to things but please don't pressure, rush me evaluating levels. I'm doing the best I can. I have to take care of me and my mom who will be 52 in June. We have thyroid issues and it's hard for us to get out. I haven't been out of my house for about 2 years. So, i've been using our laptop to keep in touch with everyone, but most of the time you guys don't say anything when I come on. I know there's nothing much to talk about now but i'm here to have fun and make friends. My grandparents are really greedy. We have to space our food and water out b/c they won't help us much paying for the stuff, I really don't have much family now and my only aunt is in hospice. So it's just me, my mother, grandparents and aunt and uncle. My grandparents have abused/withheld money from us from food,and going to a specialized doctor. We've been dealing with this for 14 years. I'm not angry at you GIS but I took it personal earlier. I hope this year and beyond things will be more better and active. I have trouble speaking up telling you guys how I feel. I have no support network where I live. I'm lonely most of the time. All i'm asking is try to have more patience and understanding. From here on out i'm going to be in the chat almost daily, so you guys need to explain things more clearly as I was born with high functioning autism. I just found this out a few months ago.Plus ever since I was 10 years old I've dreamed of being a video game designer/computer programmer. My IQ is 108 and I passed the SAT with a 5. I am excellent at science and math too.

Well, i'll do the best I can and always comment and give feedback on my Blockoban levels.Anyways what are your new year goals?

Chris

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 4 years ago
  Hey, look I'm really feeling angry and upset right now. I wish you guys had told me about the Discord Chatroom. I saw all the logs back in 2016 and 2017. I take things real personally. I hesitate to ask for help or talk in the chat because it would bother everyone. I'm trying to do better on how I react to things but please don't pressure, rush me evaluating levels. I'm doing the best I can. I have to take care of me and my mom who will be 52 in June. We have thyroid issues and it's hard for us to get out. I haven't been out of my house for about 2 years. So, i've been using our laptop to keep in touch with everyone, but most of the time you guys don't say anything when I come on. I know there's nothing much to talk about now but i'm here to have fun and make friends. My grandparents are really greedy. We have to space our food and water out b/c they won't help us much paying for the stuff, I really don't have much family now and my only aunt is in hospice. So it's just me, my mother, grandparents and aunt and uncle. My grandparents have abused/withheld money from us from food,and going to a specialized doctor. We've been dealing with this for 14 years. I'm not angry at you GIS but I took it personal earlier. I hope this year and beyond things will be more better and active. I have trouble speaking up telling you guys how I feel. I have no support network where I live. I'm lonely most of the time. All i'm asking is try to have more patience and understanding. From here on out i'm going to be in the chat almost daily, so you guys need to explain things more clearly as I was born with high functioning autism. I just found this out a few months ago.Plus ever since I was 10 years old I've dreamed of being a video game designer/computer programmer. My IQ is 108 and I passed the SAT with a 5. I am excellent at science and math too.

Well, i'll do the best I can and always comment and give feedback on my Blockoban levels.Anyways what are your new year goals?

Chris
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg