Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I'm Officially back!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Marangers 1 year ago
  Message removed...
Grinders 1 year ago
  Message removed...
Mmmmmm 3 years ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 3 years ago
  Well i'm officially back now.
suhangha 3 years ago
  Are you say with sure?
kalina200 3 years ago
  That was greyanna, just ignore anything said by her.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Thank you, hey who was that person in the chatroom that was talking about me? His username started with an r.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  That's amazing news Chris. Not been up to that much to be honest, just played Jump Gear 2 and Jellify mainly. I've been thinking about returning to Rolling Turtle again, but I've only played a couple of levels. I'll always be willing to help you or anyone with something that I can reasonably do.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Hey guys, i just got finished setting up my new laptop. I'll be here this weekend. It's been a long 8 years. The last one i had was in 2009 to 2012. So what has everyone been up to lately? Who is in the chat now? I may need level making help and definitely help with the puzzle games, Jellify is the hardest. Anyway hope you all are having a blessed and safe year.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 3 years ago
  Hey guys, i just got finished setting up my new laptop. I'll be here this weekend. It's been a long 8 years. The last one i had was in 2009 to 2012. So what has everyone been up to lately? Who is in the chat now? I may need level making help and definitely help with the puzzle games, Jellify is the hardest. Anyway hope you all are having a blessed and safe year.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg