Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  Quoting iamstormtrooper from Game "Jump Gear 2"
Whenever i complete a level, it doesn't record my score. When its the high score it bugs me even more! Am I doing something wrong?

msgid=20000
Im 14 years ago
  Quoting Jac1 from Level "TGTT v 2.0"
No, it's not spellt wrong.
It's tyres with a Y
  Quoting jp from Game "BL API Demo"
Highscores and best designers are not yet implemented :)
Each time you show a level on the game, there is a timer (5 seconds) that brings the level comments and highscore on the right colmn.

i think that's jp.
[ msgid=xxx ]
replace xxx with number and delete the spaces and you have just quoted a message.
EDIT: ya, it's jp
  Ads by Google - For the Word of God - Word Search Template - Free Office Clip Art - Pronounce English
  Quoting maroni from Level "Distorted Frame"
first I must say, that i`m not english...
but I like this game soooo much!
I really despair on this level - if I push the linked blocks in a clockwise direction, I loose a block every push I take. Could someone please offer me more informations?

that... was... random...
Im 14 years ago
  Wow, that's... A lot... xP
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I have 777 xp

IMA LUCKY!
gamelover101 14 years ago
  COOL I HAVE M.MM.M...A..A..A...I...I..I.IILL.L
Im 14 years ago
  The e-mail is too long! Please note that this chat is not a forum. Construct unclear messages and make it easy for people to not understand you.
pop12 14 years ago
  oopooppoppopoppopopoppopopopoppopopopoppopopoppopoppppppopopopopoppppooooppppppopoooppopooopooooopopoppo
Oxideee 14 years ago
  like Key! =D
lololol 14 years ago
  The post is too long! Please note that this chat is not a forum. Do not construct clear messages and make it hard for people to understand english.
pop12 14 years ago
  whaaaaaaaattttttttttttttt
Im 14 years ago
  Heard abot EØS? :O
pop12 14 years ago
  hi lolololololollolololollolololololololololllolollo

pslololololo
lololol 14 years ago
  Hi im lololol.
pop12 14 years ago
  9================+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++3+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_+++++++++++++++=======================================================================================================================================================================================7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777
Im 14 years ago
  ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØAØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ!!!
pop12 14 years ago
  thats on family guy
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  What color are firetrucks?

Ahhh.......phooooooo......well.......this really separates the men from the boys...........Ahhhhh.....firetruckfiretruckfiretruck......what color are those red firetrucks......jeez i can just see them now, all red and everything.............
gameinsky 14 years ago
  A nice page full of brainbrakers produced by key!!
Try to understand what he or she means: hmmm chatlog

Here is a bit I could decode:
hooray! Captain's back!!!
Elizea, I need you to evaluate my level!
How comes superdog and Elizea don't chat ?
I love oldmanrob
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Mmm Bonuslevel.

I am going to eat games and drink levels.
Whats for dinner? More levels! With points for dessert and profiles for beverages.
Yum.
  Word... Microsoft.com/Office2007
Office 2007: Real Life Tools to Help Simplify Your Life. Learn More
Oxideee 14 years ago
  its still a name.....not a word
Im 14 years ago
  It's a town name... -_-
Oxideee 14 years ago
  thats a domain name..........
Im 14 years ago
  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!xD
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Urm...okay...
Missing [ url= bit
Hexicube 14 years ago
  HAHAHAHAHA lol

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg