Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Security", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 9 years ago
  What were you expecting, me to lie? :P
I had played all officials at that point
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  the funny thing is, when you said woohooiis security was terrible, I played one of his security levels and and it was SO true, its like "hah! your trapped!" *cage starts flying upward somehow* "oops that wasn't supposed to happen" and then you go through like 4 easy challenges and in
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  The UFO is hard!!!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Uhm guys, I made the last challenge easier, so you should replay this!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Score higher than 100 :P
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I've made the last part easier.
Yay!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I actualy don't want to put a checkpoint in there because adding a checkpoint before the braking line is rudioulous because there is another checkpoint just after it, and I don't want to add one before the growing ciercle because the elevator will disapear
chilipepper99 14 years ago
  yeah there definitely need to be checkpoints!!!
Sires 14 years ago
  The only thing I really don't like about this level is that there is no checkpoint after the elevator part. I keep dying all the time at the part with the red rotating thing (because I have too much speed to brake in time after escaping the get big/get small ball), and having to do the whole elevator part again sucks after a while.

EDIT: You are right, it is possible to finish with a positive score. ;-)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I once made it by accident, i passed under the first ball, jumped on the 3rd box and hopped away from it so it's possible.
(with a positieve score)
Sires 14 years ago
  Wow. Nice. The UFO part seems to be pretty impossible for me at the moment. Made it to the part where the big black balls jump up and I just can't get past that, because either the balls or the UFO is killing me.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Thanks (please reset the score)
Gameinspace 14 years ago
  I love it!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Security"

About Level "Security"

First post of the topic

Gameinspace 14 years ago
  I love it!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg