Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The Random Story!!!?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  the warfishies' grenades blew up so all land was blown to the moon and water, air and everything else was blown up there, too so everyone lived except my cake D,:
Jac1 14 years ago
  Mutated refugees that live underwater got eaten by warfishies wering grenades.
Oxideee 14 years ago
  But then SuperDog and Antidisastablishmentarianism suffered from the illness ,pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. After they had died, the pie was lost......some believe it is under the posession of mutated refugees living underwater (the water caused by global warming that is)
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I survived too, but the explosion was so big the cheesecake is gone D=.

*sob* no wait i have pie
Gemerald 14 years ago
  A guy called Antidisastablishmentarianism set a dynamite and blew up the world, including himself, but he survived!
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Koalas are responding to global warming and are getting exercise by wandering into the suburbs of Australian cities and looking for food and water!

Sadly, this is a true story.
racersda 14 years ago
  But people who somehow lived revived the frogs...
Im 14 years ago
  And all the frogs died because... Umm.... Hmm...... Scientists haven't managed to figure that out yet.
lololol 14 years ago
  And then the moon exploded. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! then a giant alien kicked earth at its right place and slowly the ice melted. after it became water all the water was uncontroleable because there was no moon, so now we are the first ever water planet. HURRRAY!
TTT-_- 14 years ago
  But the cheezcake survived regardless of explosions and the chocolate sea fell on it and everyone who survived got in a war over the cheesecake.
There were two sides fighting over the cheesecake, nothing and norway.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  The world froze...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  And a big explosion of ice occurs.
racersda 14 years ago
  But then, the Icy planet, Freoaez, (pronounced fr-e-oa-ec ) hurtled into the sun also.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Then the earth hurtled into the sun...
... OMG! D8
*I got incinerated*
Im 14 years ago
  But Norway was about at the middle and was splitted into 2 parts; Nothing and Norway. (I lived at Western Norway, so.... I live in Nothing now... Cool.)

edit} 2 posts, same time...
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  and the east side blew up and i was onli one alive!
(i was in rocket)
racersda 14 years ago
  And took out the entire West side of the world.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  But then an asteroid fell on earth.
racersda 14 years ago
  The world got over 153 degrees because of global warming!
spiderpeps 14 years ago
  The monkeys tears increased global warming!
Im 14 years ago
  The molten chocolate burned to ashes and the monkeys started to cry.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  The cheesecake exploded then the sea turned into molten chocolate.
Gemerald 14 years ago
  This is a really random story that i use to do with my sister, each person posts 1 comment when ever they feel like it which is a sentence to make a story. At the end of each month or when ever i feel like it we start a new one, il start of:
I was walking down the street when i came across some some cheesecake.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Gemerald 14 years ago
  This is a really random story that i use to do with my sister, each person posts 1 comment when ever they feel like it which is a sentence to make a story. At the end of each month or when ever i feel like it we start a new one, il start of:
I was walking down the street when i came across some some cheesecake.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg