Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  Har har har, anyone could do that. /:)
superbayleaf 13 years ago
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIHtHhiQozI
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Uploaded my levels for this game also Martin...........
;)
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Whoa! For the first time I'm happy that my level hasn't been evaluated. I made a mistake in it.
SimonM 13 years ago
  I got 64 levels left(I think they're all gary, but the levels are good, just to good so I can't solve them)XD
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  i got only186 levels left
chris3000 13 years ago
  I'm pissed! I've got over 100 levels left, over half are gary's hard levels. I just don't know how much longer it's going to take.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  That could may have happen!
Taken care of now.
SimonM 13 years ago
  @admins, could it be that you've forgot to evaluate some level of me. If not I apologise for annoying you. :p
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  I would like to make levels too. But alas I have no creator talent.
  No, there are a few others as well, but they have mostly made levels that either needs editing or have been rejected.
chris3000 13 years ago
  are me and gary the only ones making levels, xP
  Weeks and months ago I was quite sure that all the varities of levels had been made; that this game would die out because people wouldn't be able to make new levels that didn't look like the ones that were already made. But you guys (and especially Gary) proved me wrong. Thank you!
The Gary-levels I evaluated today where all great, even the ones I have no clue how to solve. A hard BB2 Gary level is like a hard BB murat level.

Great game, great levels, great work guys!
chris3000 13 years ago
  7 officials left now
skeleme 13 years ago
  Actually very easy, but addictive.
AK 13 years ago
  Yay! All Easy levels beaten!
chris3000 13 years ago
  durn i still have 6 officials left
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Those ones look cooler, and i was wondering why they were changed. Well, it's not like i play Blockoban 2 anyway XD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Oh, it was like that during beta testing (I was a tester)... JP made new cloud sprites... in fact, I'm starting to miss those old soap-bubble clouds. ;A;
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Upgrades??? Beats me... that's interesting...
Magic_X 13 years ago
  How come in some of the older levels, the sticky tiles look like little pebbles things but when you play the level, they're just 9 little circles?
Treazer 13 years ago
  Top 36! Yay! Lol i am 36th place.
rocky 13 years ago
  Top 100! Yay!

But then again, there are only around 400 people who play this game...
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  have fun martin, i like iron maiden too
lololol 13 years ago
  Long time i haven't played BB2 :D new levels yay :D
  I'm going to an Iron Maiden concert and will probably be absent for a couple of days. More evaluating on thursday.
Shiro 13 years ago
  Probably later, there aren't alot of levels now.
OliAli 13 years ago
  Hmm.. what about awards in BLocoban 2? Jp should make some :)
Gamemaster 13 years ago
  Anonycat, when the cheaters are found they are banned. It is obvious that it is against the rules to hack the site, and the system that you introduced might also be hackable too. So, your system would just deter the hackers, if it does anything at all, and the hackers would be banned anyway. I appreciate your input on trying to solve some of BL's problems with hackers, and I am sure that the rest of the members do too.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  We don't want to waste our time to find cheaters, they dn't achieve anything by that anyways.

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg