Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Filmstrip", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  Well, I solved it but not a good score, 381 moves.
Mo 14 years ago
  I must admit I misjudged this level at first and I have to agree with you guys. Yes, alot of moves but it is actually quite fun with a logical methodology for solving it.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  yeah great level, sometimes levels that u can easily make impossible to solve that have 100+ move solutions can make for a bad mix tho, this one i think is very good the moves u cant do is somewhat obvious
ToughMan 14 years ago
  guys the level is very challenging but plz do not jump to conclusions because of my score. It was my first attempt and i'm pretty sure a lot fewer moves (around 100) can be achieved.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  i agree with you in one sense Mo but in the other sense even tho you have obsession to finish every level, like most of us, if you don't enjoy it shouldnt do it, it is a pretty cool level haha
Mo 14 years ago
  A great challenge but sheez, puzzles that take hundreds of moves to complete are not my idea of fun.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Filmstrip"

About Level "Filmstrip"

First post of the topic

Mo 14 years ago
  A great challenge but sheez, puzzles that take hundreds of moves to complete are not my idea of fun.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg