Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Unusual Panels", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Vasilok97 13 years ago
  71 moves at all!
Jyxz 13 years ago
  maybe he couldnt figure out how to use the wall tool so he just used green blocks instead????

that being said I had a lot of fun solving this I wonder if a level like this has potential hmmm... trying to figure out how to make it challenging.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Sorry but I cannot accept this level. The playing field is way too large, with too many unnecessary blocks and really no artistic or symmetrical design. I've seen some of your levels on other games, and you have the potential to be a good designer. I suggest you play more blockoban levels, and take a close look at the current levels that are being submitted. This will give you a better idea of what you need to incorporate into your designs. If you need or want any help, please PM me and I will be happy to assist you.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Unusual Panels"

About Level "Unusual Panels"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Sorry but I cannot accept this level. The playing field is way too large, with too many unnecessary blocks and really no artistic or symmetrical design. I've seen some of your levels on other games, and you have the potential to be a good designer. I suggest you play more blockoban levels, and take a close look at the current levels that are being submitted. This will give you a better idea of what you need to incorporate into your designs. If you need or want any help, please PM me and I will be happy to assist you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg