Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Pouring Concrete", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 13 years ago
  Finally, an easy level that's actually easy!!!
nelson90 13 years ago
  Good work, MK, and thanks for opening our eyes!
What did I wrong? Maybe I solved this level at first try, got the same score as many others and didn't try to do better, considering wrongly that this level was too easy.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Well Done MK!!! I sure know now what I did wrong but if it weren't for you, i'd never woulda thought of it. GREAT PLAY!!!
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  A little quiz: What did oldmanrob,dzs, Mo, G​a​m​e​m​a​s​t​e​r, lmr, A​n​t​h​o​n​y​N​V​A, murat, ToughMan, oldmtnguy, nelson90, SimonM, pauloalex, s​y​c​o​r​a​x​i​m​p​e​r​a​t​o​r and ​B​i​g​m​a​r​k​u​s​2​7​ do wrong?
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Thanks Imr!
lmr 13 years ago
  I have no idea what my rating power equates to, or even what criteria ppl use to rate.
Out of five I would give
1- for the picture fitting the name
1- for solvability as rated.
1- for having to plan the moves for best score
and 1 because I enjoyed this quick level.
1/2 (because I don't know if I can) for persistance in creating, submitting and having levels accepted.
So, therefore, I would give you 4.5/5
Less then the more difficult/ thinking levels you have created that due to a bias knowing your capabilities. And yet a higher rate because you are making even the simplest of your levels more sophisticated.
So this is how I would rate this level and why, if I were to be worthy of rating.
Keep it up D_P
rocky 13 years ago
  Nice, easy puzzle.

5/5
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Please rate!

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg