Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Galaga RT", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 10 years ago
  Well, I didn't know that you could die at the end with your own bullets... This is the worst level I have made, and it's also the one I worked the hardest on. :|
AK 12 years ago
  This is horrible... absolutely horrible... I'll have to change it to make it better. I won't do it right now, my contest level and 2 year anniversary level take priority (surprise :D), but i'll get to it in the next week or so.
AK 12 years ago
  Can an admin accept this please?
AK 12 years ago
  Ok, I deleted 150 or so stars.... but now there's huge patches of nothingness....
jp 12 years ago
  it doesn't start on my macbook. Maybe a still bit too much laggy?
chris3000 12 years ago
  Thx for fixing it. Cool level btw.
AK 12 years ago
  Thanks JP!

I'll be done pretty soon. Just take about 10 minutes. :)

EDIT: It's now 3 times shorter. XD
jp 12 years ago
  You can edit now. Let me know when it's OK (don't hesitate to PM me as I'm the one making it editable).
AK 13 years ago
  Yes, I know. I tried to make it faster, but then it was impossible to control.

I'll make the second one a lot better, in fact I have it in local save now, I just need that WEP code.... :(:(:(

EDIT: I can cut it in half if you'd like, just need admins to make it editable. :)
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  I didn't even know you had ammo. O_o
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  I got to the end (took about 10 long minutes) but didnt have any amo left cuz I got bored and shoot the meteors.
I am never playing through the level again. Way too long!!!!!
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  I agree, the decoration is superb, but it seems to go on forever. :/
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Pros:
Great graphics on the ships, both enemies and player's! They look very nice. :)
Concept for collecting all the stars is okay.
Not a bad remake.

Cons:
Very laggy. My computer had to stop and show the loading symbol, and I have a Mac. O_o
The level is very tedious. It takes a very long time to reach the top. Maybe a shorter stage or a quicker path would've been better.
Also, if you lose, you have to start all over again. Very annoying, considering the length of the stage. Try something with checkpoints would be better.
The concept is slightly differnet from that of Galaga; rather than defeating the enemies you are merely dodging them.

Overall, a very nice-looking level.
I will give it a 5/5 because you appeared to try hard. :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Galaga RT"

About Level "Galaga RT"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Pros:
Great graphics on the ships, both enemies and player's! They look very nice. :)
Concept for collecting all the stars is okay.
Not a bad remake.

Cons:
Very laggy. My computer had to stop and show the loading symbol, and I have a Mac. O_o
The level is very tedious. It takes a very long time to reach the top. Maybe a shorter stage or a quicker path would've been better.
Also, if you lose, you have to start all over again. Very annoying, considering the length of the stage. Try something with checkpoints would be better.
The concept is slightly differnet from that of Galaga; rather than defeating the enemies you are merely dodging them.

Overall, a very nice-looking level.
I will give it a 5/5 because you appeared to try hard. :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg